Great to be here with you all (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 1, 2024
Funster No
MH
Ford MS-RT
Good morning all,
I have been lurking around this site for a week or 2 now before deciding to join up. Some great information on here, and sure I am going to be asking lots of questions.

First time I have owned a MH although have done Caravans & Trailer Tents when the kids were little.

I purchased a 2019 Ford MS-RT, which is a Custom Limited, that then goes off to Ford's Motorsport workshops and gets some goodies added to it. It was part of my son's buiness, very low mileage and excellent condition, so I took the plunge and purchased, with a view to it being a project during my retirement.

To my surprise my son and daughter-in-law had it all converted as a retirement present, so am just about ready to hit the road on my "Test trip". Really looking forward to it. My wife passed away 3yrs ago, and this MH was something we had talked about doing. I just needed a kick up the backside from the kids. So its going to be "One Man & His Dog" hitting the road.

Hopefully at some stage I might even get to meet some of you.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
hi from Merseyside

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and welcome to the world of Fun šŸ¤©

Any pictures of the van, it sounds lovely šŸ‘šŸ»

Sorry to hear about your sad loss, but having the van done, having the dog as company and the road ahead, itā€™s pretty wonderful stuff, so enjoy and lots of stories and pictures about your journeys.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well that was a nice "kick up the backside" for sure, hope you have many happy travels in the new toy and make some good memories, Oh and welcome to Fun (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
:HelloThere: And:WelcomeFlag:

Donā€™t worry, we have lots of singles on here. Get yourself to a rally when you can. You may take second place to the dog though - specially if itā€™s cute! :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back