Great bin for panel van conversions. (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
I hadn't given much thought about a bin and was just using a loose bin liner that I stashed away. Just by chance I saw this in Decathlon and it's a game changer. Fits perfectly behind the garage separation under the bed while easily accessible from the living area. One compartment with four little pegs to hold a bin liner, one compartment for recycling and I use the third one for my laundry but it could be used for whatever you want. IMG_2058.jpegIMG_2055.jpegIMG_2056.jpeg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If I had that in my MH my dogs would have a field day ... if we went out and left them in there'd be rubbish and smelly socks everywhere when we got back! šŸ˜„

OP
OP
B
May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
If I had that in my MH my dogs would have a field day ... if we went out and left them in there'd be rubbish and smelly socks everywhere when we got back! šŸ˜„
Ah but you can zip it up (as in pic 2) so no funny smells during the night!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We use a very similar thing with a bin liner in it. Works great. Obviously no dogs. Folds flat and tucks in seat back when we travel to next stop. Ours is just a single cylinder and smaller. We have a PVC so space is crucial.

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
no floor space in out PVC for any kind of bin.. and that looks bulky and something else that will need washed out ..

we use a pedal bin liner on a hook by the sink.. .. and be it full or not, it gets taken to the site waste bin when going out, or before bedtime .. never left until it smells

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
no floor space in out PVC for any kind of bin.. and that looks bulky and something else that will need washed out ..

we use a pedal bin liner on a hook by the sink.. .. and be it full or not, it gets taken to the site waste bin when going out, or before bedtime .. never left until it smells
This is exactly what we do, and have done in the last 3 motorhomes. Takes up almost no space and a roll of bags is cheap.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
We have coat hooks on right just as you go in. We hang a recycled plastic bag (that carry out was delivered in) on that for rubbish.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back