Goodwood to Angouleme Circuit of the Ramparts (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So Friday we are now just North of la Rochelle and again was wet and windy, when I say "windy" I mean I struggled to even open the garage door so the bike certainly wasn't coming out, we did manage a walk into the little seaside town but like a lot of seaside towns out of season it looked a bit sad as everything was shut, Saturday (yesterday) was a different day with no wind and dry so we headed up the coast on the Velodysee cycle track, found a nice surf beach about lunch time so a nice stop sat in the sun watching surfers falling off their boards.

IMG_3320.jpeg

I took a quick photo basically into the sun so thought that will be rubbish but, well I am so happy with it I have made it the lock screen photo on my laptop, anyway you might have to trust me when I tell you that in the distance is La Rochelle to the left and then the bridge over the the Ile de Re and you might just see the lighthouse on the end of Ile de Re at the right of the pic.

And today back to rain again so we have given up on the coast and are now at Saumur, "in the rain" :LOL: the rest of the coast will have to wait till another year.

Actually it has just stopped raining and might even stay dry for tomorrow so maybe another bike ride, or the Chateau if it rains.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back