Globescout Plus - New Owner Questions (1 Viewer)

Gus

Free Member
Aug 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Hi. While awaiting delivery of what I think is a generally well designed and built van, I was wondering what side do owners have their heads while sleeping given that the overhead reading lights are under the lockers where there is less sitting headroom. I wonder why the van is built this way? Do others manage to comfortably read in bed as it is or sleep the other side and put a new light track in?
Thanks.

OP
OP
G

Gus

Free Member
Aug 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Hi. While awaiting delivery of what I think is a generally well designed and built van, I was wondering what side do owners have their heads while sleeping given that the overhead reading lights are under the lockers where there is less sitting headroom. I wonder why the van is built this way? Do others manage to comfortably read in bed as it is or sleep the other side and put a new light track in?
Thanks.
And, of course bearing in mind the position of the window.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Looking at photos of the bed area, it appears that the lights are a bit of a waste of time because, as you say, if you are sat up in bed, the cut back shelves will let you but the lights will be behind your shoulders. I suspect the designer expects you just to read lying down.

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
I've got the Globecar 600L revolution, so we sleep longitudinally fore and aft rather than transverse đź‘Ť

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back