Gaslow App Issue: Incorrect Tank Levels Displayed (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 26, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT-570 Xover
Exp
New to MH - caravan 40 yrs
Hi
I have a new MH with dealer fitted twin refillable gaslow bottles. I have installed the app and connected to the devices. After using gas for cooking every day for 49 days the app is still showing both bottles full. Surely this cannot be right. Anyone had any experience of this.

OP
OP
S
Nov 26, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT-570 Xover
Exp
New to MH - caravan 40 yrs
Hi
I have a new MH with dealer fitted twin refillable gaslow bottles. I have installed the app and connected to the devices. After using gas for cooking every day for 49 days the app is still showing both bottles full. Surely this cannot be right. Anyone had any experience of this.
Update. I have found the video post from Nonna and tried this. I got the app to show Refill as described but when the sensor was refitted it went back to showing full. I haven't done the second bottle as its not very accessible.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
The Gaslow guage only reads the lower half of the fill range, i.e. top of the Green is half full. This enables you to see when the cylinder is getting low and ready for a refill. I am sure Gaslow's literature explains this somewhere.

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Are you using the wave system with the dimes app?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
Exp
Since 2021
Presuming the sensor unit is held in place magnetically, if you remove it from the bottle(s) what reading do you get?

The Gaslow guage only reads the lower half of the fill range, i.e. top of the Green is half full. This enables you to see when the cylinder is getting low and ready for a refill. I am sure Gaslow's literature explains this somewhere.
1st line of blurb on website: With the new Gaslow WAVE wireless module, you can now view the exact fill level of your cylinder on your mobile phone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back