lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Looking to fit some storage to our garage doors and wondering what folk have use to secure them, I could use a small hook thats screwed on or I was thinking of possibly sticking hooks on. These will only be used for lightweight items so no issues with them being to heavy.

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
Looking to fit some storage to our garage doors and wondering what folk have use to secure them, I could use a small hook thats screwed on or I was thinking of possibly sticking hooks on. These will only be used for lightweight items so no issues with them being to heavy.
I used some command hooks by 3m found them to be very strong for what I use them for.

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Maybe have a look at 3M dual lock. A strip across the door with corresponding pieces on the back of your hooks. Means they're relocatable.
This stuff is way more robust than Velcro.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Maybe have a look at 3M dual lock. A strip across the door with corresponding pieces on the back of your hooks. Means they're relocatable.
This stuff is way more robust than Velcro.

Now that looks decent, as the organiser is fabric I could use these to stick a wooden baton to the door then 3 screws into that for the organiser to hank on.

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
I printed some coat hooks for mine then just used some self tappers, was ok for some winter coats. Would think your door is double skinned like mine was🤔🤔if not you will also have some external coat hooks 😁😁😁

Upvote 0

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Just drill some pilot holes and put some screws in🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why does everyone feel the need to keep the van pristine for the NEXT owner??🤔🤔

It’s a bit like not taking your girlfriends virginity away and leaving it for the next boyfriend🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps Gerry, it’s all a bit tongue in cheek😉👍👍

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back