Fulli Telepass - payment failures, why? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 16, 2018
Wilmslow
Funster No
MH
Coach blt, Swift KTS
Exp
Since 2016
Has anyone else apart from me had an issue with the Fulli Telepass not being able to take a payment from their bank account?

3 times now my invoice has not been paid even though I know I've set the bank details (BIC, IBAN, etc.) up correctly on their system. I've been blocked twice from using the Telepass until payment is made, and most recently had an email to say it will be blocked again if I don't pay today. On all three occasions I've made a manual payment using a debit card and had no problems with that. So wondering why and if anyone else has had similar and fixed it.

May 21, 2020
colchester
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626d
Exp
Since 2020
I looked up this pass last night with a view of taking it out. Be interested in seeing reaction to your post before I do it. Special offer I think until mid October

Upvote 0

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
no issues with mine. In fact just paid for last months tolls.

Never got an invoice emailed though. But it was there on the app.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
GeeCee
Aug 16, 2018
Wilmslow
Funster No
MH
Coach blt, Swift KTS
Exp
Since 2016
I looked up this pass last night with a view of taking it out. Be interested in seeing reaction to your post before I do it. Special offer I think until mid October
I got mine on a special offer. I have to say it works really well. Used it in Spain, France and Portugal without issue, except when it failed because the payment for the invoice hadn't gone through. Hence my question.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
You have to be careful how you pay, I had to open a HSBC curracy account in euros which worked, unfortunately I had a late invoice for €6 which did not go through as I thought that I had finished and only left a couple of € s in the account.
I have paid it but I think that the tag is still blocked.

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
since 2006
I have had problems with Fulli . only had 2 invoices May €3.40 and June 5.90 and despite many emails asking if they had taken payment (they said my account was up to date ) i couldn't see where the payment had been taken. I set it up last year with Mango and a Caxton card. Mango took €1 and then put it back a few weeks later so that seemed ok . I spoke to Caxton and they told me that a direct payment can't be taken so i got them to make the payments to their account .(first payment to Fulli as Recipient but then i sussed it was APRR so got them to send payment to that a/c. I have since opened a Revolut account and changed the payment options , Then ... a few weeks ago i got a refund on the revolut a/c for the €9.30 so still don't know if i have paid or not and i give up with the emails.
Will i have problems next year i don't know but wished i had taken a UK based tag now.

Upvote 0

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I have had problems with Fulli . only had 2 invoices May €3.40 and June 5.90 and despite many emails asking if they had taken payment (they said my account was up to date ) i couldn't see where the payment had been taken. I set it up last year with Mango and a Caxton card. Mango took €1 and then put it back a few weeks later so that seemed ok . I spoke to Caxton and they told me that a direct payment can't be taken so i got them to make the payments to their account .(first payment to Fulli as Recipient but then i sussed it was APRR so got them to send payment to that a/c. I have since opened a Revolut account and changed the payment options , Then ... a few weeks ago i got a refund on the revolut a/c for the €9.30 so still don't know if i have paid or not and i give up with the emails.
Will i have problems next year i don't know but wished i had taken a UK based tag now.
I’m going to check mine now as when we first used it in January it would not work at all in France but worked fine in Spain then paid the bill sent numerous emails and it worked upon our return about 6/10 but we are 3.2mtrs hight so had to argue at some check points👍

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
since 2006
I’m going to check mine now as when we first used it in January it would not work at all in France but worked fine in Spain then paid the bill sent numerous emails and it worked upon our return about 6/10 but we are 3.2mtrs hight so had to argue at some check points👍
Didn't have problems with it working, one on the Pont de Tancarville and another auto toll on the A79 out of Moulins are the only tolls i have used its the payment i'm not sure about and even the invoices came through the following months on the date stated but they don't give you a receipt.

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Yes, I got an email saying they couldn't take payments for August tolls invoice from Revolut account.
I paid manually and reset IBAN etc and I'll see what happens to September invoice

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Has anyone else apart from me had an issue with the Fulli Telepass not being able to take a payment from their bank account?

3 times now my invoice has not been paid even though I know I've set the bank details (BIC, IBAN, etc.) up correctly on their system. I've been blocked twice from using the Telepass until payment is made, and most recently had an email to say it will be blocked again if I don't pay today. On all three occasions I've made a manual payment using a debit card and had no problems with that. So wondering why and if anyone else has had similar and fixed it.
I suspect the problem is with your bank. May be necessary to call them and explain the problem.

Upvote 0
Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Been working fine linked to my Revolut Euro account. August invoice from Fulli was taken automatically on 15th September.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back