Fulli payment refused by bank (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
I had an email from Fulli yesterday to let me know that the payment they requested from my U.K. bank was declined ”by order of the customer”, which is total rubbish. I know that the mandate was fine, as they’d taken a token £1 test payment when I signed up.

They had therefore suspended my tag.

I paid straight away by Chase card and all was resolved. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I’d be happy to let Fulli hold my Chase card details for future use, but I don’t think that’s possible.

How have others managed this sort of thing?

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
No issues here. I receive an email notification from Fulli that an invoice has been issued and the payment goes from my Revolut account a couple of days later. Perhaps your bank can shed some light on why the payment might have been refused’? Could it be a euro to £ issue?

Upvote 0
Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
What is fulli?
It's a tag for toll roads.

I had an email from Fulli yesterday to let me know that the payment they requested from my U.K. bank was declined ”by order of the customer”, which is total rubbish. I know that the mandate was fine, as they’d taken a token £1 test payment when I signed up.

I paid straight away by Chase card and all was resolved. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I’d be happy to let Fulli hold my Chase card details for future use, but I don’t think that’s possible.

I use revolut for my payments after not been able to set up a UK bank with any success try changing your payment method to your Chase card with the Fulli app.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ManTheVan

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
What is fulli?
Sorry for the confusion. It’s the company that owns what used to be Mango, the toll tag thing on the continent. Picks up your vehicle when you enter the péage and bills you for the toll a month or so later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
since 2006
I had problem with caxton even though like you they took €1 and put it back on set up .Got the Revolut card and as said i changed the payment on the app to Revolut so hopefully wont have any more problems. Just change the Iban number to your chase card

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ManTheVan

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
It appears that Chase do not have an IBAN?? I wonder how it allows use of ATMs then? I sued it to pay Fulli yesterday without an issue though.

I may have to get a Revolut account then…

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
My payment to fulli for August from Revolut didn't go through, no idea why as the account was linked and test payment made.
I refreshed details and made a manual payment and will see what happens for September payment ?

Upvote 0
Jan 18, 2019
Cuesta Blanca, Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exis
Exp
Since 2010
It appears that Chase do not have an IBAN?? I wonder how it allows use of ATMs then? I sued it to pay Fulli yesterday without an issue though.

I may have to get a Revolut account then…
As someone on here recently pointed out Revolut has a UK IBAN prefix (GB49) but Wise has a Belgian IBAN. It should not make a blind bit of difference, because the UK remains in the EU's banking system, but it does. I've had Revolut payments refused, especially for DD, and now use Wise for some ...
Wise may be a better bet overall, but pro's and con's ....

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
As someone on here recently pointed out Revolut has a UK IBAN prefix (GB49) but Wise has a Belgian IBAN. It should not make a blind bit of difference, because the UK remains in the EU's banking system, but it does. I've had Revolut payments refused, especially for DD, and now use Wise for some ...
Wise may be a better bet overall, but pro's and con's ....
What's Wise ?

Upvote 0
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Fulli has cancelled my tag due to missing a €6 invoice which I paid as soon as I knew about it, partly their fault as they did not email me the invoice just kept trying the bank but I had only left about €3 euros in as I thought that all the tolls from the trip had come through and been paid. They will not reactivate it either just keep asking me to send it back.

Upvote 0

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
I am sending mine back.
I have had enough of Fulli, they have been terrible to deal with.
Over the past two years I have had many payment problems.
Changed bank accounts, set up euro direct debit account etc. I have done everything they requested but still having problems.
At one point they threatened legal action.
The tag works but the payment system does not.
I know the Fulli systems works for others, but not in my case.

Upvote 0

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Never had an issue with them using starling bank. Can't fault them and would defo not be without one as so much easier. We did however have a nightmare with the sanef one. That thing hardly ever worked when needed. The fulli/mango one has not missed a beat.

Upvote 0

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
I am set up using a Starling euro account and still having payment problems.
Fulli customer services have been piss poor.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2022
Derventio, in the Kingdom of Mercia
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SL
Exp
Since 2018

I opened a Revolut account purely to open and pay for my Fulli tag!
Revolut isn’t a bank, but is working for us as an “electronic money transfer institution” IMG_6224.jpeg

Upvote 0

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I am set up using a Starling euro account and still having payment problems.
Fulli customer services have been piss poor.
I don't know what a starling euro account is as I just used the standard uk one and it works fine.

Upvote 0

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
I don't know what a starling euro account is as I just used the standard uk one and it works fine.
It's like an add on to the standard Starling account, same card etc.
Fulli wanted payment in Euros.
Like I said earlier after setting this up and being accepted by Fulli it still didn't work.
Now they have cancelled my account.

Upvote 0

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
It's like an add on to the standard Starling account, same card etc.
Fulli wanted payment in Euros.
Like I said earlier after setting this up and being accepted by Fulli it still didn't work.
Now they have cancelled my account.
If you have a normal starling uk account then the euro add on is not needed. The conversion happens when they take the money from the normal account. You see it in pounds but they take the euro amount. I've had mine running for nearly a year now with no issues.
The only thing I do is make sure there is a little bit of money on that account just incase ie currently there is £19 in there. This will cover any unexpected charges I am not aware of but to date they haven't taken anything out I was not expecting.

Upvote 0

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
If you have a normal starling uk account then the euro add on is not needed. The conversion happens when they take the money from the normal account. You see it in pounds but they take the euro amount. I've had mine running for nearly a year now with no issues.
The only thing I do is make sure there is a little bit of money on that account just incase ie currently there is £19 in there. This will cover any unexpected charges I am not aware of but to date they haven't taken anything out I was not expecting.
Yeah, I was set up with the Starling standard account initially.

Glad it's working for you as it should.

Upvote 0

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Yeah, I was set up with the Starling standard account initially.

Glad it's working for you as it should.
Did you enter the IBAN no as that's what I used to set up the direct debit.

Shame you couldn't get it working though

Upvote 0

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
Did you enter the IBAN no as that's what I used to set up the direct debit.

Shame you couldn't get it working though

Yes, IBAN and everything / anything Fulli requested.
They now owe me money.
I had to pay 200 euros as a guarantee for any future failure of payments.
Without this payment Fulli would not even communicate with me.
The next time I used the tag all was okay until they failed to take the payment again.
This has been so frustrating.
Anyway, the last Fulli email said your account is cancelled, return the tag and they would reimburse the money I'm owed.

• Informative
Reactions: zac
Upvote 0
Jan 31, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I’m a newbie
Exactly the same Fulli issue for me. I opened a Fulli account using my First Direct current account.......with IBAN number etc. All looked fine until the test one euro was rejected 'Sur ordre du client' (by order of the customer!!!!). Tried a couple more times without success. Called the Fulli contact centre in France to sort out.......nobody spoke english, so didn't go well :(
After opening a Revolut account all seemed to be working.......but I spent all last month in France and Italy using the toll roads many times........only three journeys registered by Fulli. Currently waiting to see if I get charged or receive a penalty charge for missed payments!!
Moral of this story......stick with e-movis......call centre based in Harrogate and I've experienced no issues with their 'bip & go' tag.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ManTheVan

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
Exactly the same Fulli issue for me. I opened a Fulli account using my First Direct current account.......with IBAN number etc. All looked fine until the test one euro was rejected 'Sur ordre du client' (by order of the customer!!!!). Tried a couple more times without success. Called the Fulli contact centre in France to sort out.......nobody spoke english, so didn't go well :(
After opening a Revolut account all seemed to be working.......but I spent all last month in France and Italy using the toll roads many times........only three journeys registered by Fulli. Currently waiting to see if I get charged or receive a penalty charge for missed payments!!
Moral of this story......stick with e-movis......call centre based in Harrogate and I've experienced no issues with their 'bip & go' tag.
Precisely my issue. Also with First Direct and the test payment worked fine. Then the invoice rejected “sur ordre de client” despite FD insisting that there had been no charge ever requested by APRR.

I think APRR’s système est raté.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back