Full-time Motorhome Adventures: 18 Months Update (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 17, 2022
UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Exp
Since 2022
Well I’ve finally got around to buying the subs ! Thank you all for great advice and discussions that I’ve been reading and taking advantage of! Me and my 2 Sighthounds Nora and Ollie have been full timers now for just over 18 months, and having never owned a Moho before, I’ve got to say I wish we had done it sooner!
We have travelled around the UK , France twice , Spain twice,Gibraltar and Portugal using paid sites and off grid too. Got to say the best thing about this malarkey is the people who you meet, the places we never knew existed.The worst is having a mouse inside the van for 5 weeks,the amount of fuel it takes, reversing into stuff, and not having a conversation with anyone for days on end ! I also got divorced along our travels, so not so young, free and single!
I’ll be looking for a new awning too as that blew over the roof with a dometic air tent attached,which smashed an roof light, but gave me a chance to fit a max air fan ,also an antenna which was knocked off in Rouen ( hate that town!) Any way thanks for being there and giving us a good laugh along the way, safe travels everyone.

OP
OP
Whippetsontour
Dec 17, 2022
UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Exp
Since 2022
Sounds like you're having a great adventure.
I think we need some doggie photos though

w2f

416EB5AE-9DF8-4D27-BC86-718D3B59CA1A.jpeg

OP
OP
Whippetsontour
Dec 17, 2022
UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Exp
Since 2022
Sorry seems I attached 2 photos!! Anyway Nora the brindle and Ollie, he’s a not quite, not quite a whippet , not quite a greyhound, so a lurcher pretending to be a whippet!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back