Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On the back of the good reports from Funsters I've had a good chat with Fogstar today and they are keen to further forum sales.

One proposal was about earning affiliate income, in as much as I would earn a commission on sales whenever Funsters buy. But I've said I would prefer not to do that and rather them pass savings on as an exclusive discount for the Funsters. If they give us a good exclusive discount, adding value to our subscription, I'll give them a free ad on the forum. They also want to run a few competitions for Funsters to win batteries

We've agreed this deal in principle, but it will be a little while before we can work out the nitty-gritty. Watch this space (y)

Cobra

Free Member
Oct 21, 2020
Durham
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail EKS
Exp
Since 2020
I hope to spend the same again soon, when funds allow
I bought a 15.5kwh solar battery and want another one
To be honest at £2.5k , I thought it was cheap - been very happy with it so far

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
I'm in the market for 3 more 48v seplos, and definitely will be buying from Fogstar if the price is right. There is another competitive importer in NL,

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
I hope to spend the same again soon, when funds allow
I bought a 15.5kwh solar battery and want another one
To be honest at £2.5k , I thought it was cheap - been very happy with it so far
1.8k if you build yourself with a kit.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
On the back of the good reports from Funsters I've had a good chat with Fogstar today and they are keen to further forum sales.

One proposal was about earning affiliate income, in as much as I would earn a commission on sales whenever Funsters buy. But I've said I would prefer not to do that and rather them pass savings on as an exclusive discount for the Funsters. If they give us a good exclusive discount, adding value to our subscription, I'll give them a free ad on the forum. They also want to run a few competitions for Funsters to win batteries

We've agreed this deal in principle, but it will be a little while before we can work out the nitty-gritty. Watch this space (y)

Fairplay to you (y)

Theres many a forum owner that would just see the dollar signs, I appreciate you may get an uplift in forum members but all the same (y)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
It’s always good to get funsters discounts on goods…👍🏼

However with some of the bad write ups I’ve seen on Fogstar batteries I wouldn’t buy one…🤔

But I’d be up for a free one in a competition giveaway…😆

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012

Already splashed out on my Fogstars. Very happy with them so hoping that's it for a while but great initiative.

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
I'm just sailing back to Harwich from the Netherlands and had a good holiday but lots of rain and cold wind and I like my chips cooked in my air frier and my fogstar drift batteries have performed perfectly so I'm to very happy with them but having fogstar batteries is only part of the setup required to have them perform well its everything that you need with them that's important to get the best out of them I have not got a glue that's why I was happy to pay VanBitz to so it for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
I got one in the xmass sales ,230ah , 10% off , seems ok but only thing is it hasn’t recorded any cycles , still at 1 cycle 🤷‍♂️

Nov 19, 2023
Kidderminster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Green as grass
Agreed, very decent of you Jim. I’m indiciding over their 460ah battery, a good deal right now for £999. Do you think you’ll get something set up in the next four weeks? Sensible head is telling me to wait now… but mmmm… chips…..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back