These Big Adventures

Free Member
Aug 18, 2022
Funster No
MH
sunliving A75
Exp
Newb
Just a general question as to whether anyone with the latest 2.2 has had any joy finding a remap?

Have spoken to Remap Kings and theirs is still under development. I just thought as the engine is an already used PSA engine there would already be a map for it?

TIA

Jul 28, 2021
British South West Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
What HP do you currently have and what are going for with a remap? I have the 160hp in a 2022/3 PVC heavy chassis and it is perfect with plenty of oomph for my needs.

OP
OP
These Big Adventures

These Big Adventures

Free Member
Aug 18, 2022
Funster No
MH
sunliving A75
Exp
Newb
What HP do you currently have and what are going for with a remap? I have the 160hp in a 2022/3 PVC heavy chassis and it is perfect with plenty of oomph for my needs.
140ps at the moment, 160ps would be what I'm aiming for with some more torque to reduce some of the gear changes, we're going abroad soon in the MH for 3 years so I'd like to get it to where I like it before we leave

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Just a general question as to whether anyone with the latest 2.2 has had any joy finding a remap?

Have spoken to Remap Kings and theirs is still under development. I just thought as the engine is an already used PSA engine there would already be a map for it?

TIA
Strangely it is not the same engine as in the peugeot citroen et al but based on a engine used in a 2016 jeep and is the only one that comes with a 9s auto option.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
These Big Adventures

These Big Adventures

Free Member
Aug 18, 2022
Funster No
MH
sunliving A75
Exp
Newb
Strangely it is not the same engine as in the peugeot citroen et al but based on a engine used in a 2016 jeep and is the only one that comes with a 9s auto option.
thanks for that info, i had no idea it wasn't the PSA unit

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
thanks for that info, i had no idea it wasn't the PSA unit
Not surprised as many magazines papers reported it was the same. Obviously hadn't even lifted bonnet on both, the Citroen has dpf behind engine the fiat dpf is at front between engine and radiator. Will be interesting to see if the Fiat has the same Adblu issues as P-C or designed them out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back