Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
All I want is medical repatriation cover. Once upon a time there was a thing called EHIC Plus; nowadays I guess it would be GHIC Plus. Essentially it covered those things that EHIC did not, such as the very important repatriation cover. I can't find anything like it now which means we pay for a mass of cover we don't want, need or are prepared to self insure; or have I just failed to find it?

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
there was a thread last week that intrigued me about just this so I googled "medical insurance" aviva & Cigna came up .
Basically name ,addy, age etc; no medical questions.
global cover except for the United states.There wasn't anything less. On both I declined any out patient treatment or callouts .The cheapest for the first one was around 10k & for the second 6,500 pounds. they must be dreaming.
Then they started phoning me asking what was the problem ? you mean apart from the price?:LOL:
I explained that if I wanted anything it would only be for the 30% payable in france as I had full spanish healthcare,full uk healthcare, medical coverage along with expenses with my spanish vehicle insurer along with exactly the same with ADAC plus that included air repatriation so basically I wanted something that I was never likely to claim on

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back