ESTIMATED VALUE (1 Viewer)

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
I have a Dethleffs Esprit RT 7014, 3L engine, 83098m, full service record, full habitation record, superb condition. I am the second owner since 2008 and am looking to downsize. Because I have owned it for 16 years I have a limited idea of its value and would welcome members offering their idea of its value either selling privately or through a company.
I asked Jim if it was acceptable to ask members to which he replied 'as long as you don't get offended', which I will not.
I look forward to hearing from you?

May 13, 2014
Bury St. Edmunds
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
I have a Dethleffs Esprit RT 7014, 3L engine, 83098m, full service record, full habitation record, superb condition. I am the second owner since 2008 and am looking to downsize. Because I have owned it for 16 years I have a limited idea of its value and would welcome members offering their idea of its value either selling privately or through a company.
I asked Jim if it was acceptable to ask members to which he replied 'as long as you don't get offended', which I will not.
I look forward to hearing from you?
Add some photos and list your extras that will help although dealers will say extras don't make a difference we all know they do!
Look at similar vans that are for sale, that will give you an idea of a retail price, not trade in value.
Also phone a few dealers to see what they will offer, obviously there valuation will depend on Px or straight buy.

Upvote 0

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Just search your van model and year, you will then see the prices they are advertised for.

Found this one..

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
why not advertise it on here for sale and also ask if anyone is looking to 'upsize'? .... it might be a good opportunity for both parties ?

Upvote 0

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
If you put the make & model in Google it should produce a list of websites with vans like yours for sale eg Autotrader etc which might help you form an opinion.

Upvote 0

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
Asking price should be around £30k I would think. Low owners, history and condition should see a buyer pretty quick without the need to negotiate too heavily on the price.

This is only my opinion based on the current market which is changing rapidly at the moment.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Add some photos and list your extras that will help although dealers will say extras don't make a difference we all know they do!
Look at similar vans that are for sale, that will give you an idea of a retail price, not trade in value.
Also phone a few dealers to see what they will offer, obviously there valuation will depend on Px or straight buy.
Thanks to all members who replied, much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back