Elddis Majestic 105 (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2022
Northampton, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail tracker
Exp
As of today, 23/8/22 minus a few weeks! ( deposit paid, awaiting collection)
Good Morning!
We have just dropped our Autotrail Tracker off for a habitation check, and as you do, had a look around the “for sale” options.
Although not planning to change up just yet it has been a plan in the not distant future. We very much liked the Elddis Majestic 105, as it fulfilled a lot of things on our wishlist.
My question is this, do you have or have had a 105? What are your thoughts on it?
Obviously everyone has their own viewpoint depending on their individual circumstances but I’m trying to get a general feel for it in use.
Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated!

Phil in Northampton

Oct 16, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
We have a Accordo 105 bought last year. Its 10 years old now.. It has a lot of storage compared to the new models IMHO but doesnt have a separate shower room or microwave. The marquis special is approx 10K more than the standard, but I am not sure if the amount of accessories warrant that much difference.
I wish the bunks were a little longer as I like to lie out, but there's always a compromise with any MH. Ours has a Fiamma awning, tow bar, solar panel and bike rack fitted.

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
I had a Marquis 125 - different layout with transverse bed over low level garage that held two folding bikes plus junk. Nice vans but check for damp issues.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Mine is an Accordo Prestige 105 which is a special edition from Vehicles 4 Leisure.
Had it 10 years in july from new, apart from minor build quality things it's been great, plenty of room inside but not too wide as the body hardly sticks out behind the cab.

The rear overhang is short so it drives well and you can have a scooter on the back, been to benidorm 10 times in it. It's so nice I can't sell it, I think what could be better? And go off the idea after a few days 😆
Screenshot_20240426_120815_Gallery.jpg
20240415_115836.jpg

Oh I fitted the toilet window 👆

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back