Edecoa inverter replacement LCD panel (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
I am on the hunt for a replacement LCD panel from Edecoa, who could be the worst for trying to contact them with their chat system and email.

Here is the panel I need which I cant find anywhere on the internet as a stand alone purchase. It was our fault it is broken.

1723724184709.png

They do another panel which has 2 usb ports with it but it will not work with our inverter.

Does anyone have an excess one ?
Does anyone know of another lcd panel that will do the same job which connects via ethernet cable ?
Does anyone know of a similar or like lcd panel which will work ?

Cheers

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I am on the hunt for a replacement LCD panel from Edecoa, who could be the worst for trying to contact them with their chat system and email.

Here is the panel I need which I cant find anywhere on the internet as a stand alone purchase. It was our fault it is broken.

View attachment 935848
They do another panel which has 2 usb ports with it but it will not work with our inverter.

Does anyone have an excess one ?
Does anyone know of another lcd panel that will do the same job which connects via ethernet cable ?
Does anyone know of a similar or like lcd panel which will work ?

Cheers
One came with ours but I didn't use it and sadly I chucked it away. We have a large switch which isolates the inverter and when turned on the inverter starts. The panel isn't necessary.

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
One came with ours but I didn't use it and sadly I chucked it away. We have a large switch which isolates the inverter and when turned on the inverter starts. The panel isn't necessary.
Unfortunately we put in a false back with the remote, the physical front of the panel is fine as it is the back that is, shall we say, skewed.
Access to the on/off switch is still easily available but for a few quid I would prefer to have it for aesthetic purposes.
The panel will probably stay but just not do anything and I ll turn it off and on via the switch on the inverter

Cheers

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We once had an Edecoa 2500w PSW inverter. When it went on the blink not long after, I opened it up to see if it was anything obvious causing the failure. What I saw made me chuck the lot in the bin, and I vowed I wouldn’t buy another one. Absolutely awful workmanship of joints and connections. Also, my laptop never operated properly from the power supply, so that added to my suspicions of it.

Instead we bought a Giandel 2000w PSW inverter 4 x years ago, and it's been excellent, and not a lot more than the Edecoa.............which clearly wasn't PSW. :(

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back