Ducato squidgy between the cab seats (86 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
Any one else noticed that the floor between the Ducati cab seats seems to flex a lot when stood on and quite cold on a cold morning . Wondering if it’s worth investigating or not

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
My engine battery is under a plastic cover, under a padded bit of flooring. There’s also a metal cover directly over the battery. This is between my driver and passenger seats.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Mar 9, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E412
Exp
Since 2007
Any one else noticed that the floor between the Ducati cab seats seems to flex a lot when stood on and quite cold on a cold morning . Wondering if it’s worth investigating or not
It seems to be intentional. Doesn’t stop it being a worry for a section of floor that probably gets more action than any other!!

Upvote 1
Sep 26, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Broadway
Exp
Since 2013
Mine is the same. I have never been concerned in 10 years.

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
It seems to be intentional. Doesn’t stop it being a worry for a section of floor that probably gets more action than any other!!
Generally, for the Fiat chassis in it's work version, there would be a bench seat, and a bulkhead, so not a vulnerable floor area. Converters haven't seen it as a problem, for their own reasons of economy.
Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years

Same, the mat indicates that there is an inspection panel under it!

I've never investigated as it has Ross, the mechanic's, name on. 😀

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back