CO2 emissions data needed - Fiat Ducato (1 Viewer)

Nov 9, 2016
France or Spain!
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo 687t
Exp
Since 2015
I've had a search on here and on the internet in general but can't find what I'm looking for, so hoping someone here may be able to help.

We have a French registered Burster Nexxo 689T that we need to transfer to Spanish plates, but for some reason it is not showing the emissions data on the carte gris. It does show that it's a Euro 4 but not the CO2 emissions level.

The engine is a 2010 Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD 130bhp. Is there anyone else with the same engine could let me know the CO2 emissions in g/km?

Thanks in anticipation!

Deleted User
I've had a search on here and on the internet in general but can't find what I'm looking for, so hoping someone here may be able to help.

We have a French registered Burster Nexxo 689T that we need to transfer to Spanish plates, but for some reason it is not showing the emissions data on the carte gris. It does show that it's a Euro 4 but not the CO2 emissions level.

The engine is a 2010 Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD 130bhp. Is there anyone else with the same engine could let me know the CO2 emissions in g/km?

Thanks in anticipation!

It doesn't show on UK registration doc's either presumably because the authorities don't need it for taxation purposes.

I know it's a different thing but neither the German Umwelt or the French Critair pollution stickers needed it, just left the space blank on the form, so presumably they know the 'Euro' rating of particular models.

Maybe the Spanish authorities will know the euro rating and that will suffice, have you tried asking on any Spanish ex pat forums or even the Spanish authorities.

OP
OP
Barrackslass
Nov 9, 2016
France or Spain!
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo 687t
Exp
Since 2015
It doesn't show on UK registration doc's either presumably because the authorities don't need it for taxation purposes.

I know it's a different thing but neither the German Umwelt or the French Critair pollution stickers needed it, just left the space blank on the form, so presumably they know the 'Euro' rating of particular models.

Maybe the Spanish authorities will know the euro rating and that will suffice, have you tried asking on any Spanish ex pat forums or even the Spanish authorities.

Thanks for that info, as I understand it the amount of import duty we have to pay depends on the emissions in g/km so I may need something more specific. I'll try a few other forums....I'm sure I'll get there in the end!

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
I don’t think they give CO2 figures for motorhomes, just Euro engine rating. I guess testing every variation of all models would not be practical.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I don’t think they give CO2 figures for motorhomes, just Euro engine rating. I guess testing every variation of all models would not be practical.
Correct, as once the conversion has been added the Fiat emissions are not relavant as the emissions will have chaged due to the additional loading. As Motorhomes are made in small quantities with hundreds of different models they have an exception and CO2 figurers are not required on the converters C of C.

You need to be careful on what information you give the authorities, if anything like the UK system you could shoot yourself in the foot. In the UK if you give them the Fiat C of C it will cost you around £2000 extra in VED as they will go by the emissions on it.

OP
OP
Barrackslass
Nov 9, 2016
France or Spain!
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo 687t
Exp
Since 2015
Correct, as once the conversion has been added the Fiat emissions are not relavant as the emissions will have chaged due to the additional loading. As Motorhomes are made in small quantities with hundreds of different models they have an exception and CO2 figurers are not required on the converters C of C.

You need to be careful on what information you give the authorities, if anything like the UK system you could shoot yourself in the foot. In the UK if you give them the Fiat C of C it will cost you around £2000 extra in VED as they will go by the emissions on it.

Thanks for the clarification

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back