CL Booking Website. (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance SE
Exp
I am a Newbie
Came across this website today that lists CL’s around the UK.
Limited number of sites listed, but growing gradually.
Some interesting sites listed. The one downside is you have to be a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club to make a booking, which begs the question why not use their website to find CL’s ? However if you just require CL locations this website may be easier to use. I found the website useful and found some good locations. You may be aware of this website already, but for those who are not here is the link. :-

There is also an App you can download.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks for the likes guys. I don't think people realise the work we put into the site. For the past few weekends we have been busy clearing the woods and we have now stated hedge laying. Some of you will be pleased to know we are currently widening our drive over grey waste grid. (mainly for Lenny HB benefit ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:)
Couple of years ago a hole like that would have been no issue but after a few hours work I was wrecked and a day later I am really feeling it. So next weekend I will be asking the local tool hire company for a digger to finish off the work. Next is tree pruning and then harrowing, rolling and cutting ready for April opening.

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
Some interesting sites listed. The one downside is you have to be a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club to make a booking, which begs the question why not use their website to find CL’s ? However if you just require CL locations this website may be easier to use. I found the website useful and found some good locations. You may be aware of this website already, but for those who are not here is the link. :-

They started the app because you can’t book CL’s on the CAMC website

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Stayed on a CL way up in the NW highlands, lovely owner Charles, didnt seem that fussed over CMC membership, if he has space all are welcome.(y)
LES
Edit: just had a look at the link posted, and to download the app, I think it heads you to join The CMC, which no way are we going to do, as they are on Google Earth, or Park4nite, Search for sites.(y)If they have room I will take my chances.
LES... Again

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
You cant actually book on the website , all you can do is check availablity and then you have to wait for confirmation "in case the owner has filled up with phone bookings in the meantime"!
Seems half baked to me and they seem to charge the CL 12.50 a month
Mike & Ann

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
You cant actually book on the website , all you can do is check availablity and then you have to wait for confirmation "in case the owner has filled up with phone bookings in the meantime"!
Seems half baked to me and they seem to charge the CL 12.50 a month
Mike & Ann
and the caravan club sire redirect to bryn arber didnt work sent you to Broken Link Removed
instead of https://clbooking.co.uk/property/154

somebody made a Tyyyypo :unsure:

Jul 20, 2018
Bridport Dorset
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 655
Exp
Trailer tent for 10 years Motorhome since 2018

The App also has local information based on your phones location very useful and easier to navigate than Google maps. Good App another useful tool in the box.

EzeeRider

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
The main advantage I see for the customer is the ability to see if there is likely to be vacancies. I used it a couple of weeks ago and had email confirmation of a booking in a matter of hours. Much easier than making phone calls which may not get answered or offer to call you back.
ezee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back