Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 28, 2022
Western France
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Since 2006
Anyone trying to recharge their balance at the moment might like to know that the application is misbehaving. I added €50 and it failed. I used the « try again » button and it failed again. After 1 more failed attempt I rang them and was told there were problems with the app but that the payments had all been taken!
I now have a very healthy balance while someone else arranges a return payment.
Don’t bother telling me I have more money than sense; it has been said plenty of times before!

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Anyone trying to recharge their balance at the moment might like to know that the application is misbehaving. I added €50 and it failed. I used the « try again » button and it failed again. After 1 more failed attempt I rang them and was told there were problems with the app but that the payments had all been taken!
I now have a very healthy balance while someone else arranges a return payment.
Don’t bother telling me I have more money than sense; it has been said plenty of times before!
It worked OK for me yesterday and of course Revolut sent a confirmation of payment (y)

Upvote 0
Jun 7, 2014
Cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Earlier I was trying to read a review on one of the sites but every time I clicked on it the app would crash.
Made my way to the site and got in ok. Already have money in my account so won't need to top up.
Just checked and the above fault is still occuring.
Mike.

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Earlier I was trying to read a review on one of the sites but every time I clicked on it the app would crash.
Made my way to the site and got in ok. Already have money in my account so won't need to top up.
Mike.
Yes we had this yesterday Julie tried to put 30 euro on it online and it said declined and wouldn't let us out so she put her card in the machine at the gate and it worked straight away, but today she has found they did actually take her online card as it's on her bank thing today so now we have got use them at least twice more to get her money's worth.
Funny thing is she has always done it at the gate no bother but she was just trying the online thing, so I think it will be in the machine from now on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
I have just recharged my card, it didn’t show up immediately in my balance . However after a couple of minutes when I checked again it was fully credited.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
varaizian
Apr 28, 2022
Western France
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Since 2006
Mike.
I have already been reimbursed by checking on the borne but just need to see €100 back in the bank. The app is still wrong.
I have just recharged my card, it didn’t show up immediately in my balance . However after a couple of minutes when I checked again it was fully credited.
just checked and mine is also correct now

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back