Carpuride

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Does anyone use these airplay screens and if so please share your thoughts, pros and cons 👍🏻

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Got one in MH...use it for Sat Nav, Spotify and Radio mainly...good size screen...of course for live music you need it tethered to an internet source..
Not as good as my Android auto in my Citreon but a close second...

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Got a 5" one on the bike, it crashes every now and again but works well for navigation đź‘Ś

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Vantage Med
Exp
Since 2017
I’ve been using a 9” unit for two years; a great bit of kit. Originally I looked at replacing the pathetic 5” Fiat unit with a new radio unit in order to enable access to Google maps. The large Carpuride screen and cost won the day. The screen is reflective and a non reflective film is needed; readily available on the internet. Mine links by Bluetooth to my IPhone, which in turn links by Bluetooth to the Fiat radio. Only wires required is power to the phone and the Carpuride unit. Sound and music is then through the Fiat radio system. Thought is required regarding mounting the unit in order to avoid obscuring the view through the windscreen. It came with mounting options, but I chose make up my own bracket.
If you are going to purchase a unit; checkout the Carpuride website, they often have special offers.
I’ve been very pleased with my choice.

OP
OP
Otter Spotter
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I’ve been using a 9” unit for two years; a great bit of kit. Originally I looked at replacing the pathetic 5” Fiat unit with a new radio unit in order to enable access to Google maps. The large Carpuride screen and cost won the day. The screen is reflective and a non reflective film is needed; readily available on the internet. Mine links by Bluetooth to my IPhone, which in turn links by Bluetooth to the Fiat radio. Only wires required is power to the phone and the Carpuride unit. Sound and music is then through the Fiat radio system. Thought is required regarding mounting the unit in order to avoid obscuring the view through the windscreen. It came with mounting options, but I chose make up my own bracket.
If you are going to purchase a unit; checkout the Carpuride website, they often have special offers.
I’ve been very pleased with my choice.
I am looking at the W903 for £184 which looks reasonable on their website, I don’t like the idea of using the cigar lighter so I just need to see if I can get it hard wired.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back