Can 3 burner hob problem

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bursner Nexxo 660
Hello Funsters

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem? Our new Adria Matrix 600 has a Can hob and from Day 1 the glass hob cover has refused to stay up when cooking. Yes, I have tightened the two nuts which allow the hinge to slide on nylon washers when opening the cover. But the top keeps falling down which is very dangerous as it crashes on to whatever is hot on the hob.
I have removed the cover for safety and have reported it to Adria under warranty via the excellent dealer in Bosham. But has anyone had the same problem and managed to fix it?

Thanks for any help.

Graham

IMG_6111.jpeg

IMG_6207.jpeg

IMG_6208.jpeg

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hello Funsters

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem? Our new Adria Matrix 600 has a Can hob and from Day 1 the glass hob cover has refused to stay up when cooking. Yes, I have tightened the two nuts which allow the hinge to slide on nylon washers when opening the cover. But the top keeps falling down which is very dangerous as it crashes on to whatever is hot on the hob.
I have removed the cover for safety and have reported it to Adria under warranty via the excellent dealer in Bosham. But has anyone had the same problem and managed to fix it?

Thanks for any help.

Graham

View attachment 969261

View attachment 969262

View attachment 969263

What about fitting one of these to the wall to hold the hob glass cover upright when needed.

Caravan hob/worktop glass hold-up catch

OP
OP
Baxters@large
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bursner Nexxo 660
Great idea, thanks. Trouble is there’s a window right above the hob which is great for ventilation but no good for fixing. But I’ll have another look and see if I could fit it on one side or the other. Might work 🤔

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back