Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
Last time we were there I thought I saw a motorhome stop on the left, on the coast at the end of the grass,, going towards St Annes.
Didn't seem to be there yesterday.
Has it gone or was I looking in the wrong place?
On googling around I found this www.seasidepitch.co.uk. Looks good and not too expensive as campsites go nowadays. Please don't say 'I can get it cheaper and I wouldn't ever pay this'. I know. Just thought it was interesting and maybe useful to someone.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
That's is a motorhome stop over at Lytham St annes at 45 promenade Road. There are no services but it's is/ was £10 per night or £15 for 2 nights.
It's a hard standing . At the beach front and a short walk to the town. It's on park4 night

Last edited:

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Motorhome overnight parking is not allowed anywhere on the promenade its now in force, if you want a free stopover you can go to Fairlawn Road which is on the bends as you come out of Lytham towards the White Church. You can pay to overnight at the far end of Fairhaven Lake, there is a THS at the moment in the grounds of King Edward School, further along just pass the grass you mentioned is The Marine Cafe you can overnight there now and at the aire behind the Cinema/lifeboat Station or West Beach at the Blackpool end of town. There are waste and water at the toilet block on the car park to the north of the Pier.
If you want a pub stop, The Kingfisher on the Kirkham Bypass (ask for Simon) allows overnighting and if you are not bothered about surroundings there is a small industrial estate behind McDonalds on the way into Lytham from Warton where you can park there is also a motorhome sales place so no one pays any attention to motorhomes parked up.

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
We where at St Anne's on Monday, looked at motorhome park and it says £15 one night or £25
for a maximum of two nights. There is a sluice available which they ask you to use if emptying
or all facilities will be removed. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back