PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Blimey, there’s always more to these stories, so wonder what sparked it. He’ll get told off, made to do a hundred lines “I must not ram people in service stations” and sent home, nothing else I bet.

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
On the news tonight footage of a motorhome struggling through snow drifting in 80mph+ winds on the A9 near Dalwhinnie. Know the feeling well having been up there in my lorry in similar conditions, think I'd feel safer in my lorry (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
A man, aged in his 30s, got out of the van, challenged the other man and led him away.
But the offender then got into his Land Rover Range Rover and drove at the man from the camper-van several times but missed each time before he drove away.
Seems the owner of the motorhome got out and challenged the Land Rover Owner, leading him away (where?)....

Seems to me that it may be more to this than poor innocent motorhomer.

I am not in any way condoning the landrover owner. But sometimes you poke the bear, sometimes the bear bites you. Don't poke the bear.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Seems the owner of the motorhome got out and challenged the Land Rover Owner, leading him away (where?)....

Seems to me that it may be more to this than poor innocent motorhomer.

I am not in any way condoning the landrover owner. But sometimes you poke the bear, sometimes the bear bites you. Don't poke the bear.
Can we please refer to him as a the “Range Rover“ owner not the “Land Rover” owner. They are very very different people. 👍🏻
😂😂😂😂😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back