CAMC free night - no conditions! (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
VXman
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
3 years 30,000 miles UK and Europe.. Campsites and off Grid.
I have not stayed at any of their own sites this year (they did note that I hadn't ) and I've just received mine.

I wouldn't have the cheek to just stay one night unless I was on a journey to somewhere else! 🤔

We have wanted to visit Chatsworth for a while. It's only 90 min drive for us so it makes sense to use this freebie as a one night stopover. Drive up in the morning. Go on site at 1.00pm. chill, explore somewhere nearby, maybe a meal out in the evening. Next day drive to Chatsworth public car park, visit house - home from there.

Jun 21, 2018
Habrough ,N E Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2010
I have just got text for free first night, so I have booked 3 nights at York Rowntree The first night shows as £48.60 and next two at £39.30 each so as it is free first night I pay 2 x £39.30 which works out at £26.20 per night for the centre of York ,more like a sensible price (y)
And managed to get good seats at the theatre while we are there

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I have just got text for free first night, so I have booked 3 nights at York Rowntree The first night shows as £48.60 and next two at £39.30 each so as it is free first night I pay 2 x £39.30 which works out at £26.20 per night for the centre of York ,more like a sensible price (y)
And managed to get good seats at the theatre while we are there

Nice one,! 🤞

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back