Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
70 next so keeping an eye on my health record

Just seen I have been assigned a vascular CH2DS2 score of 2 indicating a risk of stroke etc.
However, it appears this score is awarded to people with AF )atrial fibrillation). I do NOT have AF so don’t think this should be on my record and the nurse confirmed this when I last visited.
Have contacted GP to get this removed

Does anyone know how a score like this might affect automatic renewal or pit me on the treadmill test god forbid

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
It will effect it lots just been thru all this, and still on going,you need to get it off if you can been waiting 5 months sorry of bad news

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I think you could be in for a drawn out renewal process.
I think you are best biting the bullet and getting your gp to fill in your D4, rather than D4Drivers, as it is likely to reduce “some “ of the inevitable DVLA follow ups.

Good luck

Upvote 0

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I think you are best biting the bullet and getting your gp to fill in your D4, rather than D4Drivers, as it is likely to reduce “some “ of the inevitable DVLA follow ups.

Good luck
ceejayt. But be prepared to pay more than double for that medical with your GP. I was once quoted £130 from a GP's surgery. :(

As above, good luck. (y)

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
If it’s wrong and this has been confirmed by the Nurse and is in the process of being removed why would you mention it at a D4Drivers medical?

Upvote 0

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I assume they look at your GO health record?
I have do my HGV & PSV medical annually now due to age, and the GP doing the medical goes on the information you put on the form, and the answers you give to his/her questions. They do not poke about in your electronic records, via the NHS App, or whatever.
So, whilst being truthful (y) do not offer information other than that which is legally required.
If there is a problem with any of your answers on the form, they'll soon be in touch.

I was unlucky last year, as my application had been sent through to their Medical Dept.......................for no good reason at all, other than some lazy git not doing their job properly. :(
It took me emails and phone calls to eventually get it sorted out, as I was initially doubted about not having any medical issues, which would warrant a delay. :mad: Even then, the person resolving the delay, wasn't aware of the licence expiry date on the photocard at 4b, applying to the whole licence, and not just the HGV/PSV categories. :doh: "Oh, but you've still got your C1 valid until 2027". Yes, still a valid category, but not current if the licence expires while I'm out of the country. Gordon Bennett. :doh:

I'll be doing "yet another" medical around October time, so fingers crossed for "yet another" clean bill of health. 🤞 ;)

Good luck with yours. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Forgive me if ive got this wrong but
1 high blood pressure ok if under control.
2 AF will require stress testing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back