Burstner lyseo m 690g garage size

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
self built PVC
Exp
since 2016
Hi all, does anyone own the Burstner Lyseo m 690g and would be kind enough to measure the garage door opening dimensions and internal dimensions please. I want to know if my scooter will fit in. I’ve been Googling for ages and I can’t find the info. Thanks.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Search 'Little Big van adventures ' on You Tube guy done a video titled 'We love this Van' where he measures Garage Door size , can't get to mine at mo or I'd have measured for you ,Chris.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
taffiosi
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
self built PVC
Exp
since 2016
Search 'Little Big van adventures ' on You Tube guy done a video titled 'We love this Van' where he measures Garage Door size , can't get to mine at mo or I'd have measured for you ,Chris.
That’s great thanks

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
Hi taffiosi Yes, I have a 2021 Lyseo Harmony Line 690G with doors on both sides.

Are you still looking for this information? If so I can take the measurements for you (y)
IMG_0672.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
We have the TD680G. Not sure what the difference is but could measure the doors later today for you. We put our Scooter in the back. It's tight but it goes in.
Can I ask what scooter you have? As we have a Ixeo 728 and our Peugeot speedfight scooter doesn’t fit.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
We have a Honda SHMode 125 (72 plate model).Not the 125i (which is about 18kg heavier). I have to take the wing mirrors off (takes about a minute) and wiggle the handle bars to get it through the wider door (not sure about the 690 but our 680 has a wide door on drivers side and tall narrow door on passenger side). I also had to move the garage internal light six inches higher up the walls as sod's law said it was the same height as the handle bars going through the door. The Scooter sits on a Fiamma rack mounted to the floor on aluminium spread plates. I use six Sealey automatic ratchets to tie it down along with a brake clamp. I've gotten the whole procedure down to about 7 to 8 minutes. As we have a weight limit of 150kg in the garage, when travelling with the Scooter (which is not that often) and theres not much space left in the garage anyway, we have a 177 litre storage box from Argos that we strap down on one of the opposing bench seats in hab area to take all the stuff we can't put in the garage. This allows us to still use the opposing bench and table whilst on the move. Get to destination and Scooter comes our and storage box goes in garage. Mind you, I had to fit semi air and have her uprated to 4000kg to carry the Scooter. Sorry, realised that this is way more information than you asked for!!

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
We have a Honda SHMode 125 (72 plate model).Not the 125i (which is about 18kg heavier). I have to take the wing mirrors off (takes about a minute) and wiggle the handle bars to get it through the wider door (not sure about the 690 but our 680 has a wide door on drivers side and tall narrow door on passenger side). I also had to move the garage internal light six inches higher up the walls as sod's law said it was the same height as the handle bars going through the door. The Scooter sits on a Fiamma rack mounted to the floor on aluminium spread plates. I use six Sealey automatic ratchets to tie it down along with a brake clamp. I've gotten the whole procedure down to about 7 to 8 minutes. As we have a weight limit of 150kg in the garage, when travelling with the Scooter (which is not that often) and theres not much space left in the garage anyway, we have a 177 litre storage box from Argos that we strap down on one of the opposing bench seats in hab area to take all the stuff we can't put in the garage. This allows us to still use the opposing bench and table whilst on the move. Get to destination and Scooter comes our and storage box goes in garage. Mind you, I had to fit semi air and have her uprated to 4000kg to carry the Scooter. Sorry, realised that this is way more information than you asked for!!
Thanks for taking the time to reply, quite enjoyed the detailed response tbh.
Have just looked at some photos of the 680 and it looks like it has a taller door opening than our 728 which measures 105cm high and 80cm wide so will have to dream about one day owning a Cathargo with a huge garage 😄

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
Yes! I too dream of a big garage. I would love to have a more powerful S scooter but 125cc is pushing it as it is what with the door dimensions and the garage weight limit.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Yes! I too dream of a big garage. I would love to have a more powerful S scooter but 125cc is pushing it as it is what with the door dimensions and the garage weight limit.
When you get a minute would you be kind enough to measure your garage door opening just for comparison purposes?

Rgds

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
3 years 30,000 miles UK and Europe.. Campsites and off Grid.
Looks similar to my 727G. Not sure if it is exactly but my usable door size is 92cm x 115cm.

I fit my Lexmoto electric motorbike in it if I take the rear view mirrors off.

IMG_20240727_173411.jpg

489b03dd50724b9dba5a3788b173d971.jpg

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
When you get a minute would you be kind enough to measure your garage door opening just for comparison purposes?

Rgds
Will do. I'm up at my storage site tomorrow having a locksmith fit a new door latch to the gas locker. If yours ever break, take out a second mortgage! £148 incl import duties and fees and there's not a piece of metal in it other than a small spring. To add insult to injury, Burstner shipped it without the barrel, telling me later that 'the complete lock assembly ' which I asked for 'doesn't include the barrel' (another £38!!)

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022

Rgds
The door opening (from inner seal to inner seal) is 1124mm high x 645mm wide. However, practically, mine is 636mm wide as the laminated box structure that the garage light is fixed to extends past the inner seal on the right hand side. That drops by another 6mm if you are unfortunate enough to have your handlebar at the same level as the top strike plate! Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo 690G
Exp
Hi there. We have just bought a 690G
Garage dimensions
2150 wide
1200 high
1370 front to back
Both door openings 800w x 1120h

Hope that helps
Matt

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
The door opening (from inner seal to inner seal) is 1124mm high x 645mm wide. However, practically, mine is 636mm wide as the laminated box structure that the garage light is fixed to extends past the inner seal on the right hand side. That drops by another 6mm if you are unfortunate enough to have your handlebar at the same level as the top strike plate! Hope that helps.
Thanks for this, so your door opening is 74mm higher, interesting.

Rgds Dave

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
Thanks for this, so your door opening is 74mm higher, interesting.

Rgds Dave
I think the dimensions given to you by Matt Holingsworth must be based on the fact that whilst we may both have 690G models, the interior layout at the rear may dictate different doors. For example, Matt us quoting the same size door for both left and right whereas my passenger side garage door is much slimmer than the drivers side and twice as tall, hence I can only load my Scooter from the drivers side. This may be down to our layout being a drop down double bed over the lounge area and a large wardrobe covering most of the rear. It mat be that Matt's layout is different; I suspect he has a double bed at the rear.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Doors will be like ours & rear bed layout

20240423_110332.jpg

20240408_120219.jpg

20240428_105414.jpg

Upvote 0

DT

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
Remember whatever upgrade you make to weight the garage can still only carry 150kgs. With our two e bikes inside and other stuff for any EU trip we are definitely on the limit.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back