Bridgewater carnival 2024

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
adria
Hi all
Our names are Mandy and Ian from Nottinghamshire
We have been motorhoming since lockdown
And love going away to festivals / car events /weekends away and holidays in our motorhome /Airedale dogs organised walks with our 2 Airedales and our friends
We used to camp /caravan with our 3 children
They are all grown up and have thier own families
We are going to Bridgewater carnival next week and wondered if any one can advise us of any parking please

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
1 year and a bit
I suspect you’ll struggle to get anywhere near town to park, probably best to fins a CL or site and get an Uber
It will be very busy, manic even

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 615
Exp
since 2006
i have been many times and in the past have used Morrisons/B&Q (now B&M) for parking and overnight as far as i know you can still park there (donation to the charity)but not sure about overnight now. Last year we were at Holiday resort Unity at Brean on a C&C rally and drove into Bridgewater and as an ex employee of Travis Perkins stopped on the car park there but we were going to stop at Wickes which had dedicated parking for a few pounds to their charity .and the centre is close by . Take warm clothing as the carnival takes about 3 hours to pass .

OP
OP
M
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
adria
i have been many times and in the past have used Morrisons/B&Q (now B&M) for parking and overnight as far as i know you can still park there (donation to the charity)but not sure about overnight now. Last year we were at Holiday resort Unity at Brean on a C&C rally and drove into Bridgewater and as an ex employee of Travis Perkins stopped on the car park there but we were going to stop at Wickes which had dedicated parking for a few pounds to their charity .and the centre is close by . Take warm clothing as the carnival takes about 3 hours to pass .
Thank u for the info c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back