suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
I just created a Languedoc map which has been shared and seems useful to a few, and I already had a map created for my upcoming places of interest in 10 days time for Belgium/Luxembourg so have added a few places to it that we went to last year which can be seen in the journals under "Bergues"
Broken Link Removed
There were some unusual places that may or may not float your boat if you turn left off the tunnel.
In order to see the map just bung me an inbox/pm/dm/message requesting access to Belgium map and I ll send you through a link to a "Read Only" version because someone has previously destroyed my map of the whole of Germany.
This is not as exhaustive as the Languedoc map and I will add more stuff on to it in due course, which I am fairly certain you still get to see.
There are numerous things missing such as Ypres, Brussels, Antwerp, many aires etc. I dont intend to put all the aires on here, just ones we have stayed at (and one we have noted) but am willing to put on things of interest for a day out if you know of any.
You will find "Cycling through a lake" Cycling on trees" "Blue beer" "Walking on water" "Velorail" as things of interest. The vennbahn disused railway line and another one Ravel45 I think. There are other disused railway line routes on there under cycling or they might be canal cycling. One thing is for certain, they arent hard cycling if we did them !
1677168300866.png

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I'd like to have a look at the WWI cemeteries where I have relatives interred, but Martin is far from enthused with this idea - but we have had quite a few happy family holidays in Belgium and going back to relax and do our own thing might be an idea for the future.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back