Autogas Gasit gaslo (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 25, 2021
Funster No
MH
a class 890 hymer
Hello my 3 regular lpg gas refill points have stopped selling bulk gas. Now on a trip with need to refill. Anyone know somewhere between Cambridge and Frinton where I can refill please. Needs to be accessible to a 9 m twin axle Motorhome! Thanks in advance you knowledgeable peeps!šŸ˜€

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
There's a Morrisons at Cambourne, to the west of Cambridge, there's also a Morrisons at Ipswich..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 18, 2013
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666F
Exp
Since 2015
Not sure of your exact route. We've used Morrison's at Ipswich and Jet(?) in Haverhill, though that would be a detour. Both had OK access for our 7.4m van.

OP
OP
M
Jan 25, 2021
Funster No
MH
a class 890 hymer
Hello my 3 regular lpg gas refill points have stopped selling bulk gas. Now on a trip with need to refill. Anyone know somewhere between Cambridge and Frinton where I can refill please. Needs to be accessible to a 9 m twin axle Motorhome! Thanks in advance you knowledgeable peeps!šŸ˜€
Thanks to all for your advice!
Imagine my absolute shock and incredible surprise to discover the very site we stayed on has its own lpg gas pump for recreational use only! So I filled up there. It was Roseberry Tourist Park, Willingham, Cambridge.
A lovely adults only site. Immaculately kept ran by Mark (and his wife with a married couple of wardens ) an incredibly hospitable and charming owner.
Water and EHU on every pitch, well tended grass with hard standing, pear trees everywhere laden with pears but kept cropped to about 5 foot high!
Seasonal touring vans, Motorhome and loads of incredible huge American RV semitrailers with all manner of slide outs. These were the main reason for the gas pound!
The prices were very competitive!
Will definitely go again next time we are down there!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back