Auto Glym Bumper and Trim Gel (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
FrankNicklin
Sep 25, 2023
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 590RS
I used the gtechniq on juniors old clio and the results were great and it stayed good for almost a year
Very expensive if only lasts a year and only a 3 month shelf life was opened.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2023
Sunderland, UK
Funster No
MH
wildax altair
The bumpers were in very poor condition so nearly a year was good , prep just involves an all purpose cleaner or panel wipe to prep . If it’s too expensive aero 303 protectant is good but would need doing every couple of months

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 21, 2020
Huntingdon ish.... the rundown backwater
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
I used this on other cars..... but was disappointed with how long it lasted but that was like 10+ years ago..... I've been using Poor boys trim restorer the clear one not the matt finish one... (it smells of coconut...) ..still wears off of course but I get months between applications. I use a paintbrush to apply... and on the first post winter coat...I don't wipe excess off... I leave it for a few days and this year after such a wet winter, I had to and reapplied to great effect.... let's see how long it lasts this year.....lol...

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
So it sort of comes down to, apply whatever is the easiest and cleanest as repeat coats will be required. 🤷‍♂️
Mike.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
Not gloating in any manner....
But is it maybe a matter of what vehicle you have..
I am perfectly happy with the condition of my "black work" on my 2015 Movano..
Apart from washing with Autoglym shampoo i have done nothing to keep it IMO in very presentable and shiny black condition.
My old Discovery was a total differant matter.. no matter what you did to it, it would be grey within a couple of months..👍👍👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back