Any recomendations where to get a good quality after market complete long arm mirror assy (25 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 5, 2022
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail navajo
Exp
4 yrs
Hi all, ordered a cheap and cheerful NS long arm mirror assy complete off flea bay for a ducato, I know the quality is not going to be great but I expect it to at least fit somewhere near, this one is such poor quality it stands about 3mm from the door in places, the profile of the casting is wrong and just rocks on high spots, this one is definetly going back so can any one recommend a mirror supplier that they know the product does at least fit ok.
TIA
Chippie

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
This july I bought/fitted one of these.

it fitted on my X290 but not perfectly. I am happy with it.
Edit
please note this is a 5w indicator i needed a 18w indicator so added one of these
If you use the wrong wattage you will get a canbus error. This was the cheapest way to get the combination i wanted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Try here. But they are not cheap.
If you have a photo of the damaged on wd can advise if it can be repaired so you keep the casting etc and fit a new casing and arms.
We has a nearside one damaged abroad and replaced the casing and the upper mirror. Casing was around £15 and mirror £10 or so. Its a stick over mirror but could have got a full mirror with snap on ring for the same price if I had been more investigative.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back