Alpine x903d-du2 Head Unit (7 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Hi all, this is my first post so I hope it’s in the right place. I’ve recently purchased my first MH after owning two VW campers. It’s a Swift Escape Compact C205. I’m upgrading the head unit from the factory fitted unit to the Alpine x903d-du2. Apparently this unit is purposely designed for the Ducato MH, swivels slightly left or right so you can angle direct to the driver, you can enter your vehicle specific dimensions and has built in TomTom maps too.
Has anyone fitted one of these and if so, what are your thoughts on performance etc. It’s not a cheap piece of kit but quality is worth paying for.
Cheers all.
Rick

2F3AB7F8-CD85-4028-A77B-C1E0B10323AB.jpeg

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
Sorry no one’s replied yet . If your vehicle is as Fiat , it’s my understanding that you can’t “proxy align” any other headset to the vehicle . It throws faults such ans flashing odometer. You will have to put back the fiat headset if you need to check fault codes if there is an issue such as air bag fault . Weird but I spoke to 3 fiat professional garages and was told the same . Ps the alpine we have is great

OP
OP
Rick@62
Sep 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Hi there and thanks for the reply. I’m having it fitted by a company in Poole called Motorhome Retrofits. They have a fix for the flashing odometer etc. having a door speaker upgrade and sound deadening done too at the same time.
The units seem to have a good write up so all going well it will transform the factory standard.

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
Hi again . If they gave the odometer fix, perhaps share the info with me? Good luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back