Aerial Polarisation deployment (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 28, 2024
Funster No
MH
Elddis based on Peug
When the directional Teleco aerial is up the polarisation twist control seems disconnected and has no effect. The antenna ends up in the vertical position and has to be physically rotated flat to lower it. It can still move a bit when driving..not good. Is it easy to re-connect the mechanism and if so how? Should there be a 'stop' at each end of the rotational range? Also the white plastic button controlling the gain is detached; is there an easy fix for that?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
You could have brought some Spainish weather back with you! :rolleyes: :giggle:
Never had it this bad in the last 12 or so years. Came through som port tunnel and it rained continually up to dunkirk.first 4 weeks you could count on one hand the day's without rain.
Is it because you have an important job to do on Thursday before heading back 🗳️
No not registered as they only recently allowed anyone who had left more than 15 years to vote again and we would have yo register to vote in last place,which would be Devon.
I could have registered here,EastSussex,earlier if we had realised.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
Never had it this bad in the last 12 or so years. Came through som port tunnel and it rained continually up to dunkirk.first 4 weeks you could count on one hand the day's without rain.
I was commenting to wife earlier it's the first July in recent memory when I've needed my fleece on for a dog walk..

Absolutely nuts, 11 celcius this morning.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back