Adriatic Coast campsites (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 5, 2017
Buckinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Select 164
Hi Funsters,
We set off to Italy on Sunday this week.
Como first then Venice. This will take up 4/5 days of our 3.5 week trip.
Looking to head down the Adriatic coast from Venice.
Can anyone suggest or recommend decent campsites near the sea with a pool etc. We will be looking to stay up to 7 nights before moving on...
We have a Vespa on the rear rack so got some transport to get about.
Near a small town would be great to go out for meals and supplies etc.
Thanks in advance..

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
We did the entire length of the Adriatic coast down to the heel and across the bottom to the toe and back up the west coast . Fabulous trip . One of the best sites on the adriatic coast was Numana, south of Ancona, staying at the Numana Blu camping resort. A fabulous site with every facility going. The large pool was heated and great for swimming in. Its also on ACSI. If you can go further south we had a great time at Peschici. A beautiful resort. Here are the extracts from my blog.... https://lightningtours.blogspot.com...00-07:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false

OP
OP
Mark1965
Nov 5, 2017
Buckinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Select 164
We did the entire length of the Adriatic coast down to the heel and across the bottom to the toe and back up the west coast . Fabulous trip . One of the best sites on the adriatic coast was Numana, south of Ancona, staying at the Numana Blu camping resort. A fabulous site with every facility going. The large pool was heated and great for swimming in. Its also on ACSI. If you can go further south we had a great time at Peschici. A beautiful resort. Here are the extracts from my blog.... https://lightningtours.blogspot.com...00-07:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false
I had a read of your blog when you arrived at Peschichi..it looks great.. What was the name of the site you stayed on when there? Was it near anything to see like a town?

Oct 18, 2022
South West
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 1992
Hi Funsters,
We set off to Italy on Sunday this week.
Como first then Venice. This will take up 4/5 days of our 3.5 week trip.
Looking to head down the Adriatic coast from Venice.
Can anyone suggest or recommend decent campsites near the sea with a pool etc. We will be looking to stay up to 7 nights before moving on...
We have a Vespa on the rear rack so got some transport to get about.
Near a small town would be great to go out for meals and supplies etc.
Thanks in advance..

We enjoyed Sottomarina and Chioggia. The latter is also known as ‘Little Venice’. Both worth visiting in their own right, but also a great base for a long boat trip across the lagoon to Venice should that suits your plans. Camping Village Adriatico ticks your boxes and was (still is?) ACSI. Very few Brits in that area when we visited.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
I had a read of your blog when you arrived at Peschichi..it looks great.. What was the name of the site you stayed on when there? Was it near anything to see like a town?
I'm almost certain it was

Camping Residence Villaggio Bellariva​

we absolutely loved the week we spent here. So relaxing, the town of Peschichi is close by , its up in the cliff top. Enough bars, restaurants etc to keep you occupied although its a steep walk . You can change the dates on the blog on the left side of the page to find other attractive parts but all depends on how far south you want to travel. The site i mentioned on that blog page , Numana Blu camping resort, was probably the best site we stayed on during the trip. Pool lovely and warm. Close to Peschichi is the town of Vieste. Another nice place although we stayed on the western side of Vieste when we later found the eastern side was nicer. All of the places we visited would be great with a scooter.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mark1965
Nov 5, 2017
Buckinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Select 164
I'm almost certain it was

Camping Residence Villaggio Bellariva​

we absolutely loved the week we spent here. So relaxing, the town of Peschichi is close by , its up in the cliff top. Enough bars, restaurants etc to keep you occupied although its a steep walk . You can change the dates on the blog on the left side of the page to find other attractive parts but all depends on how far south you want to travel. The site i mentioned on that blog page , Numana Blu camping resort, was probably the best site we stayed on during the trip. Pool lovely and warm. Close to Peschichi is the town of Vieste. Another nice place although we stayed on the western side of Vieste when we later found the eastern side was nicer. All of the places we visited would be great with a scooter.
Thanks so much for the information. It's very appreciated. 👌👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back