50+ Dealers attending Warner's Lincoln Motorhome Show (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Post covid, and a motorhome shortage meant Motorhome shows got pretty boring. Nothing for the motorhome enthusiast to see apart from a slew of microvans with a poptop and a toilet in the kitchen.

Then at Malvern last month it felt like old times strolling around the rows and rows of proper motorhomes. Looks like Lincoln will be even better. They have over 50 dealers exhibiting, so there will be lots to see.
After a prolonged period of serious dealer pee taking, the worm has turned, and it's finally a buyers market. Is your next van being prepared at Lincoln right now?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm staying well away last time we didn't want anything except a nice relaxing weekend away it cost us over Ā£40k. šŸ˜„

I've heard the same story so many times. Those desperately wanting a motorhome often come away from a show with nothing, and those popping in for a set of melamine dishes come away Ā£100k lighter :D

Bustup15

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
I've heard the same story so many times. Those desperately wanting a motorhome often come away from a show with nothing, and those popping in for a set of melamine dishes come away Ā£100k lighter :D
If you're looking for a new set of plates DO NOT attend Caravan Salon - Ā£100k lighter would be a lucky escape :ROFLMAO:

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Itā€™s only a 20mile trip for us so will go on Friday morning, last year we were back home by 12 mid day that is so hopefully a bit more to see this year as Iā€™m missing my morning golf.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back