Preparing for a Month in Spain with Dog

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Looking
Booked Animal cert, Tunnel with flex return, applying for TAG, ordered UK van stickers and converter for lec hook up.

Taking 2 full gas cylinders and camping gas. Considering taking generator?

What are the best Apps for camp sites 7.5m Moho France and Southern Spain coast?

Should I book ahead ?

Please fire away …?

Any raw dog food advice ?
Thank you in advance

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Good apps to name a few.😊
Camper contact
Search for sites
Park4Night
ACSI (discounts on pitches)
Camperstop

You may want to book if you know where you are going as some folk say most sites are full in Eastern Spain however we tend to stay in western Spain and have never booked in advance.🤔

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Exp
Since 2022
L
Booked Animal cert, Tunnel with flex return, applying for TAG, ordered UK van stickers and converter for lec hook up.

Taking 2 full gas cylinders and camping gas. Considering taking generator?

What are the best Apps for camp sites 7.5m Moho France and Southern Spain coast?

Should I book ahead ?

Please fire away …?

Any raw dog food advice ?
Thank you in advance
Lots of free aires both in France and Spain, use the apps Search 4 sites and park 4 night . Free drinking water, cheap gas at the pump , use lpg app , cheapest diesel I’ve seen 1.18 euros. We ( myself and my 2 hounds) have been in Europe since 20th September, not used a paid site . Once here try and obtain a EU pet passport as you will find this a lot cheaper than an AHC , most of all enjoy the ride!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Get an EU pet passport while you are there. It will save you the cost of anymore AHCs.

Where are you going? Some areas will only give 12 months validity for the rabies vaccine but others 36 months.

If you are going anywhere warm and sunny use something for ticks, some parts of Spain are tick hot-spots.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Exp
Since 2022
Yes I realise that, but I have refillables and would never even consider taking an extra camping gaz cylinder or a genny.
Your preaching to the converted, I use gas low , and hate gennys ! You need to ask the op !

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
If you are going anywhere warm and sunny use something for ticks, some parts of Spain are tick hot-spots.
Yes indeed, buy local in big pharmacies.
I bought these 2 in France but used only the Seresto collar which is recommended and lasts for 7 - 8 months.
IMG_3043.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back