2015 Peugeot Boxer Pro - Can you lock passenger and side door manually?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
I got a power failure alert from the GPS live app last night for my boxer campervan. There is no power at all coming from the battery, doesn't even click when I try to start it with jump leads.
More immediate issue is that, with no power, the central locking doesn't work and the side sliding door and passenger door are now unlocked. I can lock the drivers side manually with the key but can't see a way to lock the other doors as there is no keyhole and, as there is no power, the button on the dash won't work either.

Have tried Google and YouTube but can't find anything. Does anyone know if there is a way to lock the doors manually please?

Thanks,

Clare

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
No little locking lever by the internal opening levers on the doors?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I can lock the drivers side manually with the key but can't see a way to lock the other doors as there is no keyhole and, as there is no power, the button on the dash won't work either.
I have the same problem with my transit except they fail in the position they are in when failure occurs. You should be able to lock the side door internally with a lever & the same with the back door.Obviously this can't be done if a self build with a bulkhead

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back