2015 Autotrail Navajo Witter Tow Bar (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Good evening
Had a new witter tow bar fitted on our Navajo last week the autorised fitter could not locate plugs to wire up, assuming Autotrail have installed thes eat point of build in preperation for a towbar to be fitted !
Today had there mobile fitter investigate the inside and lockers still no plugs now may have to run 30amp lead from battery box to rear and splice into loom (oh dear) not feeling too happy about this.
Q has anyone had two bar fitted to this model and do you know where the factory plugs are located ?
The fitter is speaking with Autotrail so may have an answer shortly
Any help would be appricated

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Good evening
Had a new witter tow bar fitted on our Navajo last week the autorised fitter could not locate plugs to wire up, assuming Autotrail have installed thes eat point of build in preperation for a towbar to be fitted !
Today had there mobile fitter investigate the inside and lockers still no plugs now may have to run 30amp lead from battery box to rear and splice into loom (oh dear) not feeling too happy about this.
Q has anyone had two bar fitted to this model and do you know where the factory plugs are located ?
The fitter is speaking with Autotrail so may have an answer shortly
Any help would be appricated
We don't have a towbar fitted to our 2013 AT Frontier Savannah however when I was crawling around underneath it a year or two back I seem to remember there was a sizeable electrical connector block underneath the near side, I think, in front of the rear wheel. All from memory, of course but might be worth a look see around there.

Diabalo Dane, have you got a bar fitted to yours? Something dings a little bell you may have?:unsure:

OP
OP
N
Sep 10, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
We don't have a towbar fitted to our 2013 AT Frontier Savannah however when I was crawling around underneath it a year or two back I seem to remember there was a sizeable electrical connector block underneath the near side, I think, in front of the rear wheel. All from memory, of course but might be worth a look see around there.

Diabalo Dane, have you got a bar fitted to yours? Something dings a little bell you may have?:unsure:
Hi
Great thanks I have seen some black blocks and wires in this location I will check in the morning
Peter

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years

No mate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back