Les Bateman Motors, Rochford Essex

Item details

Basically they are a one stop shop for servicing, MOT’s and habitation checks. They can deal with all size of vans right up to RV’s. They even do body work repairs.

Went to them this week for the first time. They continually kept me up to date with everything they were finding wrong and what needed to be done. Possibly not the cheapest but I fully trust them to do a good job.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.
Reactions: BreweryDave

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
I have been using Bateman for a few years and always found them to be efficient polite, not the cheapest as others have said but always get a good job done.
Highly recommend to everyone.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
5 March 2020
I had a full service, new cam belt, mot and habitation check by friendly and apparently honest garage. I do not believe they are cheapest by any means, but a good job appears to have been done.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
May 2018
When we discovered extreme damp in our motorhome, just three weeks before a planned six week holiday, we thought we were snookered, to put it politely!

Having done the rounds of local (Surrey) dealers/workshops, a Funster suggested we try Les Bateman’s. After only one (very positive) call, we took ourselves off to Southend Airport, and left the vehicle with them.

To cut a long story short, the repairs were effected extremely quickly, with continuous updates, including pictures. We picked the vehicle up on the day we were due to leave for our holiday, and were very impressed with the repairs, and the costs! They even cleaned the Moho for us!

I would not hesitate to use them again, and would highly recommend them.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: Clive