Caravan and Motorhome Solutions

Item details

Caravan & Motorhome Solutions are a fully approved service centre offering services such as:
Habitation Checks, Full Service, Oil Filter Changes, Tyres, Batteries, MOT’s and other mechanical requirements.

We are also a Caravan and Motorhome body repair service centre, including Insurance and damp repairs.
We repair scratches, dents and interior wear and tear. No need to worry about replacing whole panels or negotiating the cost of a new caravan or motorhome, just give us a call and we can...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Exemplary Fast service
Approx date of transaction
Feb 2022
Having took off over a sleeping Policeman and caused pipe work to start leaking I called them at 5pm yesterday and they said call in first thing which I did today, with 5 mins leaks located and temp fix done to get me on my way, 10mins tops and he would not charge me.
they had a number of Motorhomes and vans being worked on but still give me their time to ensure I could travel home.
Highly recommend them and woukd have been happy to pay them for their time.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
One member found this helpful.
January 2019
Thought we would give them a try after the small job they did for us last year. It really was a pleasure from the moment we dropped the van off until the moment we picked it up. They also repaired the drop down sink in the shower room on our IH630RL and resealed around the loo etc. They needed it for two days and sure enough they phoned when it was ready. So far we have dealt with Andrew the boss, and Judith in the office, who are so helpful. The prices are good, the work is good, they really do seem to provide an excellent comprehensive service.
We had a 10% discount on the habitation check as it was a PVC which was a first as Andrew says they're smaller and easier, particularly the damp checks.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Reactions: Peejay1
20/01/18
Ripped half the bumper off on my Burstner Travel van took it to solutions thinking it’s a new bumper, no we can fix that brilliant job got a gas it system done and two new leisure batteries at the same time can’t fault them, friendly, very professional and only 20 minutes from home. Will definitely use them again.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes

Item information

Category