Rally Fife 2019 14th ~ 17th June Booking Thread (1 Viewer)

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Hi Norman, sorry wife and I will not now be coming to the rally as we have been invited to the 75th D day celebrations where he is the pipe major !
Hope rally is a success as the number looks like it will be.
cheers
Tom and jen

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
@tjay Sorry to hear you cannot make it to our meet; thanks for letting me know. Hope you have a wonderful time

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi everyone, the sun is shining and spring has arrived, well at least in our neck of the woods, reminding me summer is not far away and our Fife Meet will be on us before long.
I want to remind a few who initially showed interest I would be pleased to receive your non refundable deposit of £10 asap or notification if circumstances have changed and you can no longer make it.

To those who have paid up thanks....... I have begun working on a programme and propose that on
Friday evening we have a greet and meet around a BBQ (Bring your own meat and a side if you can)
Saturday Ruth is organising a Pub Quiz night
Sunday morning the usual bacon buttie breakfast..........................

Now this is where I want your help please, what would you like to do on Sunday evening? I am quite happy to sit around and chat, but I know some people would prefer an activity, what would you all like. Do any of you have any suggestions, and better still would someone volunteer to organise a fun event for Sunday evening

@xgx
@roamingman
@Lucky one Hilary
@Graham and Jane
@boxerdog Ian

Attendees - Deposits paid. Thanks
1 @normanandsue (Organiser)
2 @The Happy Hooker Hooker Lorraine & Dave
3 @Puddleduck Helen (Marshall)
4 @RFS Rob
5 @DP_JAY
6 @triclops June, Jeff, Skye
7 @patricia the newbie Pat
8 @Oscar Alb & 's
9 @IanF Ashley and Ian
11 @alex n alex and Diane
12 @Liver birds Gail
13 @Elleeanne Elaine and Colin
14 @Lucky one
15 @George Graham George
16 @Campscout Jan and Brian
17 @Antique Valerie
18 @funflair Martin
19 @irnbru Sandra (Paid £25)
20 @Doobray (Paid £25)
21 @Theonlysue Sue
22 @daved2524
23 @Neilfg
24 @MicknMew Mick and Muriel
25 @JockandRita Jock
26 @DrivingMissDaisy Ruth (Paid £25)
27 @DIL7983

Last edited:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Not sure about Sunday evening @normanandsue but if anyone is up for a "stitchnbitch" or (more politely) a "knit and natter" during a morning or afternoon that might be fun.

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Thank you for reminding me although l am sorry to say that l will have to decline now.
I hope you all have a great time.
Norman.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
Another idea for an activity, not necessarily in the evening, but what about board, card or other table games?

We have 5 different sets of Mapominoes - great fun for anyone interested in geography, and also the tile game Tantrix. We also have all the usual packs of cards and a book of card games.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Another idea for an activity, not necessarily in the evening, but what about board, card or other table games?

We have 5 different sets of Mapominoes - great fun for anyone interested in geography, and also the tile game Tantrix. We also have all the usual packs of cards and a book of card games.
Sounds like a good idea perhaps title it "games to play in your motorhome"

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016

What about Bridge? I could run a training for beginners. If anyone is interested.

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi Norman&Sue
£10. Dep. paid for DIL7983
Cheers
Mew.

Last edited:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
What about Bridge? I could run a training for beginners. If anyone is interested.

I like a game of contract bridge but haven't played in years. It all appears to be duplicate these days (I detest the postmortem that follows duplicate). I have the rules of minibridge somewhere, we played a couple of afternoons a few years back and enjoyed it :)

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
I like a game of contract bridge but haven't played in years. It all appears to be duplicate these days (I detest the postmortem that follows duplicate). I have the rules of minibridge somewhere, we played a couple of afternoons a few years back and enjoyed it :)

You can join in with us and we will sort out thing then. I find with people that havent played it before you need to not make things difficult or they loose interest fast.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Today the sun is shining, spring is here, and the date of our next meet draws ever nearer, we still have a few places left, so come on guys start planning for summer.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi everyone Lochore Meadows have just notified me of a free event on the Saturday of our Fun meet.
Click link for more details.

Have bought smiley face balloons to guide you to our site and have ordered a flag from @Jim which will be our rallying point. A full gas BBQ is arranged together with a small marquee.

There are still a few places left, for those who have not yet made their minds up as to what to do in June.......COME TO THE FIFE MEET, and helpkeep the FUN in Funsters.

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi everyone Lochore Meadows have just notified me of a free event on the Saturday of our Fun meet.
Click link for more details.
Which link would that be please, Norman & Sue? ;)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back