The days are ticking down!

So far I have spent ages and ages (or so it seems) trying to find a route that we haven't done before to get to Spain via France. The N7/A77/A75 not toll is maybe different to anything we have done before.

Although I have a satnav, I do like paper map books and I do like to make notes in a Clairefontaine Notemaker book. I prefer pencil too? Is it just me?

Anyway the outward route looks pretty much fixed. Stops in Coquelles for Picard's dog food, then the Intermarche at Abbeville before arriving in Formerie. Other overnights in Bonny sur Loire, St Flour and St Cyprien Plage.

For the last stop I did have a look at crossing the border earlier at the Roses area. Nothing grabbed my attention and said "stay here". We have been a few times before when on the bike and although the seafront is nice enough, it's not a place that attracts me. Why IDK!

A bit of research online shows that the car hire idea might not work out as it seems to pick up the car from Alcoceber means travelling to Castellon. It's not far but the idea is to leave Molly parked and locked up by the apartment. It looks like last time that we will have trips out in the van rather than by hire car. Public transport doesn't look too good either unless you have a handbag dog. It's a good job that one of the greyhounds I feed and exercise at the rescue centre a couple of mornings a week hasn't come to live with us, yet.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Journal entry information

Author
InvictaMoto
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

Share this entry

“Falcon
Alan Kerr,