May

Thorpe le Soken 26th May - 2nd June 2025 - follows on from The Bash

As above, we will be hosting another rally at Grange Farm campsite in Thorpe le Soken Essex

The rally will directly follow on from The Bash and we have set the numbers at 35 motorhomes this year. It will follow the same format as this years rally but will be for 7 nights and not 6, which means it will end on the Monday and not the Sunday (as some people requested this year) There may be an opportunity to add a couple of nights at another very interesting and 'close' location,(under an hour away) but i am waiting confirmation before i add further details. I have also provisionally booked WC night - for the excitable amongst you, that is Wednesday Curry night, NOT a toilet thread ........although ......

Total cost is expected to be £15 per night but until this is confirmed it can only be 'expected' cost, if of course the cost is more than you feel is appropriate, i will remove your name from the list of attendees on request. A non returnable deposit of £30 will be required before 1st November 2024 and the full amount before 31st March 2025. Although the deposit will not be refunded it can of course be transferred to someone else who is willing to take your place. If you choose to pay in full and can't actually attend, the full amount less deposit will be refunded if we can't arrange a replacement.

i will forward deposit/full payment details to those who are allocated a place. I will not accept bookings on behalf of anyone else to make it fair to everyone else. although Lee and Rob will automatically be added to the list of attendees as Rally Stewards.

i will add more information in due course, for those interested in attending ..... i know its still 10 months away but i am keen to get it in the calendar so funsters can start planning.

best wishes

Dave and Yvette

1 MisterB
2 Kanon Fodda + Stow Maries + meal
3 Lee Fryer + Stow Maries
4 Oscar + Stow Maries no meal
5 Holly's Mum + Stow Maries
6 Antique + Stow Maries + meal
7 Carpmart - No to Stow
8 Langtoftlad - No to Stow
9 The Only Sue + Stow Maries
10 TheTwoOfUs - No to Stow