Another chance to meet up and join a bunch of friendly people at Woodside Field in Old Sodbury to craft and chat. There will be the usual fun including a fire pit (weather dependant), a film, charity bingo, Sunday bacon butties for charity) and lots of crafting, laughter and general mayhem. Don't let that put you off!

This is your chance to come at long with your own craft and sit around in a lovely marquee, or in the sun with others and craft away. Its very informal. You can join in as much or little as you wish.
Dogs are most welcome, but should be on lead at all times. The site has a lovely area for dog walking as well as a small wood. Please use bio degradable poo bags while on site.
For those who would like a more adventurous walk, we are very near the Cotswold Way. There is also a circular two mile walk from the site.
There are two pubs within walking distance and a bus stop just down the hill which will take you to the local town. There are wool shops in the area and some great charity shops in Yate.

The cost will be £64 for 4 nights camping, use of the marquee, a film, tea and coffee, cake, and snacks.

Please let me know if you would like to attend. I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Please pay a non refundable deposit of £10 by January 31st 2025. If you wish to secure your place now, you can pay a lot sooner. Helps me if you do this.
Please also say on this site if you are coming. Thank you.
You can pay the full amount if you wish to.
Gillian

Funsters who are viewing this calendar event

Back