MHF PIC 1.jpg

For sale Yes it is a CARAVAN! (and a MOTORSTEP)

£5,000.00

Details

After more than 50 years of this hobby ('van, Motorhomes, RV and this one) Hilary and I have decided that our time is about up and so we will be selling our Elddis Odyssey 656 twin axle (with motor mover), 6 berth, caravan at the end of this year.

It would come with everything needed for a new owner to tour and will be available from the end of November. It is the same as that advertised as eBay item number:166333914799 except that it has a minor damp problem (that they have not admitted but if you know a 12 year old caravan that doesn't leak it is the exception rather than the rule) and is less than half price at offers around £5,000!

The damp came from a leaky front left window that, as the 'van is sited away from home, has been tidily taped to prevent further ingress. The sill beneath that window is discoloured but I believe the framework to be undamaged. I have had a professional damp check and, without giving me the figures, he confirmed that the 'van was now OK (even after this summers rain!)

We are at the 'van until the 18th of September and will be here again in October and November when viewing could be arranged.

We will also be selling a MOTORSTEP for £800 that is the same as that advertised on eBay as item number 315741834266.

If you are thinking of a change, an addition or know of anyone who might be interested it would be a pleasure to hear from you via a message or email to philnelson@mail.com
  • MHF PIC 1.jpg
    MHF PIC 1.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 2,117
  • MHF PIC 2.jpg
    MHF PIC 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 80
  • MHF PIC 3.jpg
    MHF PIC 3.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 90
  • MHF PIC 4.jpg
    MHF PIC 4.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 89

More in General Classified

PaulandChrissy (+31 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Remis 10057562 Sun Visor Spacers. 3D printed Alternative for Fiat Ducato that have Remis blinds fitted, and have problems folding their visors fully forward and to the side. These 3D printed spacers come complete with stainless steel bolts as the originals are too short. They allow your visors...
£25.00
1 watching
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Unused left hand swivel seat plate from our old van, which was a 2005 Transit.
£50.00
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Twin folding camp chair in very good condition.
£15.00
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
JOHNSON BROTHERS New Boxed Born to shop Latte Coffee Mug+Coaster - "I Choose Me" Johnson Brothers - Novelty mug and coaster set - Part of the 'Born to Shop' range Text says: "I can only please one person per day. Today I choose me" Porcelain - Dishwasher & Microwave safe. Brand new in...
£12.00
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
BRAND NEW AND BOXED (boxes a bit scuffed) Price is per mug including P&P* (*reduced if both wanted). Very good quality and would make an ideal present.
£10.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
phil1946
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Last update
Expires
Eco Tree,