Gearbox
Automatic
Engine Size
2.0L
Plated Weight
Payload
450kg
Brand New DSG AUTOMATIC

This was supposed to be our Retirement Dream, but alas due to deteriorating health condition it has not been possible to take delivery.

It is bought and paid for at the asking price, and is now still with the converter, Coachbuilt GB Nuneaton.

It was specially built to allow off grid camping and on site camping.

The single downstairs bed feature a 4 point travel harness, so a disabled person can be in bed on longer journeys.

Our dream was to explore EUROPE now that I have retired.

There are lots of feature, please see listing at Coachbuilt GB.

There Is also a removable tow bar, leds in the pop top, ECU, spare wheel, large water tanks, solar panel etc

This vehicle is small enough for everyday use, and large enough for holidays.

If you are interested, you. An contact either me or Kate Birch at Coachbuilt GB,
  • IMG_0388.png
    IMG_0388.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,576

More in Motorhomes - Private Sale

For sale Laika Ecovip 709
Neilh (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Questions
Ecovip 709, in very good condition. large rear garage, 4 berth with Alde heating and heat exchanger, 120w solar panel, with victron MPPT, charger and B2B charger. 3 gas burner, small oven, outside shower, and gas point, with refillable gasit bottles. We have had the van for the last 4 years and...
£59,995.00
3 watching
For sale Possl 2win
Gingernuts (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
2013 lhd possl 2win on a Citroen jumper (relay) 2.2tdi Cruise control 4 seat belts 6 speed manual gearbox Radio/cd player Reversible captains chairs with adjustable armrests Fiamma roof rack Fiamma 2 bike carrier Tow bar 4x new Toyo tyres fixed double bed 3 way fridge 2 burner gas hob Sink...
£34,995.00
For sale Campervan
timogem. (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
This is a fantastic van, it runs really well, has a new MOT. and lots of new parts including alternator, cam belt, water pump, drive belt, shock absorbers, rear springs, EPF, the brakes are all good with disk replace and pads replaced a short time before I bought it, it was serviced about 1000...
£20,000.00
tidewatcher (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
September 2006 professionally converted Renault 2.5 cdi. Only 54000 Miles since new. MoT until 23rd. May 2025. This was my good friends camper van who has sadly passed away. I am placing the advertisement on behalf of his widow. First contact would be to myself on 07792555835 and I would then...
£17,000.00
2 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
elwyn horton
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhomes - Private Sale
Views
Expires
Back