IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3169.jpeg
Reactions: RM_Marine

More from Jamwitt

For sale Motor step
Jamwitt (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Motor home step this in v/ good condition and will lift a person right level with entrance door ! Come with 12v lead and 240 transformer lead . This has been a brilliant piece of kit for my wife enabling me to get her into the van as she’s has Parkinson’s but unfortunately she can hardly stand...
£750.00

More in General Classified

Peregrinator (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi All, I have some Sealed MMM Mags (December to Summer 2024) which I have no need for, as I use the Digital version, So if anyone would like them, they can have them for free, I Will be going to the Craft and Chat, Woodside Field Anniversary and the 3F's Drax Rally, so could collect if going to...
Free
Peregrinator (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi All, I ordered two Thetford toilet cassette Vent Valves (see Photos), but they are the wrong one's for my cassette, I paid £17 each for them, I am willing to sale each for £10, because I am not going to have time sending them back at this moment, because of the Rallies etc. Will be going to...
£10.00
Hymer22 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi thanks for looking. We bought this for our MH last year it cost then £490. Its never been used and is brand new. This is surplus to our requirements so needs a new home. This is collection only grab a bargain at this price. The Weber Traveler is for anyone who wants delicious barbecued food...
£330.00
DangerMousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
2-3 Person Inflatable Kayak In excellent condition (only been used a few times), comes in a rucksack style carry bag. Also includes pump and 2x adjustable 2-section paddles Note: the photo only shows 2 seats but the 3rd one IS included Collection from Church Crookham GU52 WEIGHT LIMIT~For...
£200.00
Hymer22 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi this came with my bike, I have no use for it so it is surplus to my requirements. Its in very good condition as you can tell from the photos, it comes complete with two keys. This is for the box only. Cash or bacs on collection only please. It will take two helmets so very handy.
£150.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Jamwitt
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Expires
Alan Kerr,
“AS