IMG_5826.jpeg

For sale Status Aerial Umberella

Ā£20.00

Details

On Holiday till 15th September šŸ‘

Status TV antennas on the roof of your van suffer from water leaks seeping in through the rubber gland at the base of the extendable pole. This is largely due to its constant exposure to the elements and the sun. The rubber glad hardens and eventually allows water to seep through. This is normally in a cupboard out of sight, making it not immediately obvious. My solution was to make a 3D printed UMBRELLA that is clamped to the upper portion of the pole. This greatly reduces the amount of water that runs down the pole while extended, and when retracted the whole base area where the gland is situated is completely covered. Hence no more UV deterioration.

FITTING. There are 2 pole diameters found on these aerials. Its only about 1mm difference between them. I have therefore made the UMBRELLA to fit the larger of the two with a gasket at the clamped section made by wrapping 1 layer of electrical insulation tape around the top of the pole just beneath the antenna. With the smaller pole you just wrap about 3 or 4 layers. You may need to experiment with how many wraps you need to make the fit nice and snug. Very simple to fit.

Made of WHITE PETG filament. I have had one on my roof for more than 2 years now and it is still working beautifully with not sign of deterioration.

Price is Ā£20+P&P Ā£3.69. Total Ā£23.
PM me or email chrisatheathpark@yahoo.com
motorhome3dprints.com

69IMG_5826.jpegIMG_5545.jpeg

More from PaulandChrissy

PaulandChrissy (+31 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
On Holiday till 15th September Whale electrical water pump socket cover replacement. The originals are extremely flimsy and fall off in double quick time. I have made a much more robust version in flexible TPU95a. It also has a little finger nail ridge to make it easier to remove and fit. TO...
Ā£5.00
Updated
Expires
Views
On Holiday till 15th September Remis 10057562 Sun Visor Spacers. 3D printed Alternative for Fiat Ducato that have Remis blinds fitted, and have problems folding their visors fully forward and to the side. These 3D printed spacers come complete with stainless steel bolts as the originals are...
Ā£25.00
1 watching
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
On Holiday till 15th September šŸ‘ GRIPPER. This is to help funsters (including me) that suffer from arthritis and have trouble removing their filler caps. Itā€™s designed to fit the cap type with 3 little finger holes that really donā€™t give you much grip. Iā€™ve made it with a nice big grip bar to...
Ā£11.00
Updated
Expires
Views
On Holiday till 15th September šŸ‘ Fit Ducato Scuttle drains are notoriously inadequate with their drains. They are far too small and get clogged far too frequently . SO. This is my PETG 3D printed windscreen scuttle drainage kit for Fiat Ducato X250 vans 2006-2014. Drainage holes are increased...
Ā£25.00
Updated
Expires
Views
On Holiday till 15th September šŸ‘ Fiat Ducato X250 Motorhome Engine Bay Water Deflector to deal with the water leak at the centre joint of the scuttle plates. Designed and 3D printed solution to prevent water leaking onto your engine and injectors. Fits Ducato X250, Peugeot Boxer and Citroen...
Ā£12.00 to Ā£15.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Large selection of water tap fittings and adaptors, a mix of plastic and stainless steel. One hose pipe fitting for motorhome water filler point. Also NEW compact folding circular clothes line with pegs attached. Carriage at cost or collection.
Ā£15.00
BDM (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Set of 3 LPG GPL Fill Adapters. Not new but good condition. Ā£16 delivered or collect in Norwich for Ā£12.
Ā£12.00
headlight (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Thetford C400 Fresh-Up Set, new cassette and toilet seat. Bought this for Ā£124.99 6 weeks ago and realised I had bought the wrong kit. Only taken out of the box to see if it fitted, which it didn't. Pick up only. Ā£75.
Ā£75.00
1 watching
For sale Drive away Kit
Paul Cowell (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
For sale used once drive away kit. 3 x figure of 8 (75cm each) and approx 3m length (6mm ) Keder strip.
Ā£10.00
For sale Motor step
Jamwitt (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Motor home step this in v/ good condition and will lift a person right level with entrance door ! Come with 12v lead and 240 transformer lead . This has been a brilliant piece of kit for my wife enabling me to get her into the van as sheā€™s has Parkinsonā€™s but unfortunately she can hardly stand...
Ā£750.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
PaulandChrissy
Feedback score
+31 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Last update
Expires
Alan Kerr,