IMG_3170.jpeg

For sale Motor step

£750.00

Details

Motor home step this in v/ good condition and will lift a person right level with entrance door ! Come with 12v lead and 240 transformer lead .
This has been a brilliant piece of kit for my wife enabling me to get her into the van as she’s has Parkinson’s but unfortunately she can hardly stand and it’s very difficult to walk her and is mainly wheel chair bound so must go !!

IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg

More from Jamwitt

Jamwitt (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Webber bbq only used may twice with a quick release gas connector
£55.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

DJL220 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
2 x leisure batteries for sale due to lithium upgrade. Collection only due to weight. Would like to sell them together and I thought £60 for newer and £40 for older battery hence £100. One battery was brought at the end of March 2023 (see invoice). Think the other one was purchased a year...
£100.00
DJL220 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Floe 636 drain down system removed from our MH. Compressor was working before I removed it from the MH. Needed the space for an inverter and battery - hence removal. Slight damage to the screw down feet on the back (can be resolved with some washers). Previous owner has written on/off on the...
£100.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Brand new wall mounting swing/ folding tv bracket. Sturdy metal construction throughout. Never used so immaculate. Would send at cost.
£10.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
As many of you may remember I sold a lot of these useful items on here before supply became difficult. I now have the chance of some magnetic material. These covers are handed and fit the early bonnets of Fiat, Citreon and Peugeot cabs. They are totally magnetic so self fixing. I originally...
£19.75
M-J (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New and unused, came with a new outlet but I already had the connector. Collection preferred from Peterborough but can be posted at buyers expense. I’m also at the Schools Out at Avon Bank rally if it suits.
£10.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Jamwitt
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
Rhino Installs
“Falcon