20240926_151007.jpg

For sale M S R cookware

£60.00

Details

Should have posted these with my tent exellent condition titanium cook ware with the addition of the extra lid
obviosly made by me, heat is precious on trek pan works better with a lid, also pocket rocket, both items M S R
in my opinion just the best
  • 20240926_151007.jpg
    20240926_151007.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 335

More from Big Boris

Big Boris (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Very reluctant sale my beloved backpacking tent, bomb proof, sadly my back packing days are over so I would really love for someone else it enjoy it, in the photo of the packed up tent if you zoom in you will see two tent pegs the rest are in side they are made from titanium I made them they are...
£115.00
1 watching
For sale Fiamma F45 S Zip
Big Boris (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Very good condition very little used must be stressed ZIP the blue part in the photos is one of two parts I made they fit on top of the corner fiamma support beams so the roof will not slip down under any conditions,you can see one in position, as you can clearly see I put the awning up for...
£900.00
For sale Sun Camp 260
Big Boris (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Good condition purchased last year price to include rear poles and roof liner reason for sale downsizing
£125.00
Big Boris (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Good condition selling our three awnings we are down sizing so need to free space at home, price to include:- vango full carpet, the awning came with a removable inner sleeping tent that has not been used buyer to pick up but do not mind travelling a few miles if needed
£500.00

More in General Classified

For sale Electric Bikes
pandas (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Kalkhoff Agattue Active (2 available but will sell individually) Step through Battery 17ah 36v. 46 inch (med size) Carbon belt. Top end German brand. 9 years old, only 2200 miles - only used when travelling in motorhome. good for road and gravel, canal paths etc.
£340.00
  • On sale
Madmag (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Selling this cyclo massage bed as we have down sized & are doing so again so no longer have space for it. All the details can be found on their website cycle-ssage.com. They now retail for over £3000 but happy to take £500 to make space. It is a full length mattress with 9 massage units & areas...
£500.00
£500.00 to £450.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Totally immaculate with NO damage or scratches. This is the 5g model and 128gb Complete with the original packaging, quick start booklet, charger and cable. It is unlocked and reset to factory specification. There's also a brand new case and a used wallet type. Carriage at cost or collection...
£100.00
EdRedBird (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New in Box Unopened Renogy DCC30S 12V 30A Dual Input DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT I can post to the UK but would have to check shipping. (northern)Ireland can be either posted, picked up or delivered (if you are on a scenic route)
€90.00 to €130.00
Mike123 (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Front coils and rear bump stops - been in garage since rear air and updated front coils fitted. Fiat Ducato - 2015 - Mileage was approx 18k at the time of change. Collection only Wymondham, Norfolk
£20.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Big Boris
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Expires
“Falcon
“Funster